This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#TeamAimee: Battle 1 - Louisa Johnson vs Matt Terry

Topic » #TeamAimee: Battle 1 - Louisa..

1750 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
Louisa Johnson (hellocat)  "Let It Go"
.be

Matt Terry (aria_grande) "Secret Love Song"
1750 days 11 hours ago
adamslater19
Megan :

Louisa - Your definitely a dark horse and i can see you being a front runner, You made this song your own and your raspiness is definitely pure and stunning, Aimee, You did amazing working with Louisa, Well done Louisa

Matt - Matt, you made this song your own and your vocals are beautiful and this honestly moved me *wipes eyes* You definitely are a front runner out of the guys, You definitely have given Aimee a tough decision to make

Both acts, Can i just say thank you for the beautifullness of both your voices, Aimee i'd go with your heart because they were both amazing and this is definitely a tough battle
1750 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James:

Louisa Johnson - *stands and claps* WOW! You have such a beautiful voice! Your control as well is out of this world! I love this song so much, it always gets me in such a good mood and you did that today!

Matt Terry - *stands and claps* WOW! Both you and Louisa slayed tonight! This song is such a beautiful song with meaning and you conveyed the emotion really well, I loved it!

Ugh, Aimee I honestly don't know who I'd pick, I love them both so it's up to your taste.
1750 days 10 hours ago
Amnesia_
Aimee:

Louisa: *Standing ovation* wow girl! I knew you had a great voice but just exceeded my expectations from your audition this is a massive improvement which I felt was maybe too much for you to handle but I was wrong. You are incredible and have made this so difficult to choose!

Matt: *Stands and claps* I am so proud of you tonight! You have done me and yourself so much justice because out of everyone I choose on my team you were a punt and I punted well because you are so underrated in this competition and your voice is way better than expected so congratulations!!

I love you both to bits and I’m so sad to have to let one of you go however I have made my decision.

The winner of this battle is........ Louisa Johnson!

*Hugs Louisa and Matt*
1750 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Louisa Johnson!
You have won this battle!

Coaches, Matt Terry is available for a steal/save now!
Comment below if you choose to use it!
1750 days 10 hours ago
adamslater19
*Megan slams the button for Matt* I wanted you in the auditions and i still want you on my team, You kill me with your vocals
1750 days 10 hours ago
adamslater19
Megan : Please come to #TeamMegan
1750 days 10 hours ago
hellocat
Omg yay thank you Aimee!!
1750 days 10 hours ago
Amnesia_
Welcome *Hugs Louisa*

As much as I want to save you Matt I cannot save I’m afraid. I hope Megan and Aili both decide to steal you as you’re one talented man!!
1750 days 9 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *doesn't use save on Matt*

Matt, no doubt you're an incredible singer!
I just feel that there's too many powerhouses and alternative singers on my team at the moment so you'll do better on #TeamMegan!
1750 days 9 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Matt Terry!
Megan has used her steal on you!

You are now on #TeamMegan!
1750 days 9 hours ago
Amnesia_
Yay congrats *Hugs Megan and Matt*

You two will be a great team
1750 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
:)

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!