This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#TeamAimee: Battle Pairings + Submissions

Topic » #TeamAimee: Battle Pairings +..

1751 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Here you will find out who is battling who and also it's the place to submit your Battle Performances! :)
1751 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Battle Pairings to be revealed soon!
1751 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
Contestants are allowed to speak with their Coaches with regards as to what their Coach wants to see in their performance. But the Coach can not tell you which song to post.
1750 days 19 hours ago
Amnesia_
Hello to everyone in Team Aimee!

I have listened carefully to all your amazing voices but here are the battles:

Battle 1: Rayshaun LeMarr VS Panic! At The Disco

The strongest males in this competition in terms of your ranges and abilities - I want to see who will make it to the top and bring the best high notes.

Battle 2: Louisa Johnson VS Matt Terry

Both winners of X Factor UK id love to see who has what it takes to be the ultimate X Factor winner and be well onto their way of potentially winning!

Battle 3: Carrie Underwood VS Ina Wroldsen

The country vs pop star I just want to see who can build it the next level as I see you two as my more chilled out artists. The most unique artists in my team for sure!

Battle 4: Katy Perry VS Faouzia

Now this will be to me the most dynamic duo yet as I want to see from you two who can bring it with the performance and vocals being as equally as strong as I feel Katy has the strongest performance and Faouzia has the stronger voice. Best of luck!

Battle 5: P!NK VS Lady Gaga

My divas of this competition - you are both what I call the full package but which one of you has it all to go all the way?! Only time will tell!

Wishing everyone in all these battles the very best of luck and may the best win and do not forget that I am able to save one of you as well from elimination as well as another coach can steal at least one of you so potentially only one of you will definitely be eliminated after this round maybe two or three maximum so if you have anything you wish to ask please message me!

Please now send in your chosen songs for this round of the competition!!

Love

Aimee xo
1750 days 19 hours ago
Amnesia_
#TeamAimee

- P!nk (Tinkerbelll)
- Rayshun LaMarr (ShaneDawson12345)
- Louisa Johnson (hellocat)
- Faouzia (ryan5676)
- Lady Gaga (livnglavidaloca)
- Panic! At The Disco (livnglavidaloca)
- Katy Perry (Yandereboy12)
- Matt Terry (aria_grande)
- Carrie Underwood (carlyjordan14)
- Ina Wroldsen (melindaMrskkk)

The best team ever!!
1750 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
I want to show Faouzia has the capabilities to do well by performing a cover.

1750 days 18 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
1750 days 17 hours ago
hellocat
1750 days 17 hours ago
ShaneDawson12345
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ljfAAtDHxXc

Good luck yall

Let get it on
1750 days 15 hours ago
livnglavidaloca

Good luck everyone!
1750 days 15 hours ago
livnglavidaloca

Alright good luck P!nk :)
1750 days 12 hours ago
melindaMrskk
Ina Wroldsen
Mother
1750 days 8 hours ago
aria_grande

This is gonna be a hard one no lie
1750 days 8 hours ago
Yandereboy12
as you said coach Aimee you said Katy had to work on her vocals if she even wanted to stay well i hope this is what you was expecting i hope you just listen the "The Voice" instead of everything else :3

even if i lose and nobody saves me this was a very fun project and maybe james does a season 2 where i can maybe be a coach ? :3

1750 days 6 hours ago
Amnesia_
9/10

Carrie still needs to post hers up!
1750 days 2 hours ago
carlyjordan14

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!