This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 34: Brooke Simpson

Topic » Audition 34: Brooke Simpson

1739 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
1739 days 16 hours ago
adamslater19
*Presses button*

Megan : I pressed my button because your vocals gave me chills, I only have 2 spaces left on my team, So i hope you choose me but if my team is full then i'm sorry
1739 days 16 hours ago
Amnesia_
Aimee: *Doesn't press but claps*

Girl, you amaze me with your voice so please don’t leave here thinking you could have done any better because I honestly believe that it was fab I just only have a couple more spots and I don’t see it on my team will benefit you at all! Strong competition in my team and I’m sorry but I don’t see it happening this year. Please though come back next year if you are not chosen by another coach!!
1739 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
*presses button*
UM that was a masterclass performance!
The amount of power you gave in this performance, you absolutely crushed it!
I felt like you gave this performance everything you got & this is just your audition, I can't wait to see what more you have to you!
Definitely finalist potential.
1739 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Brooke Simpson!
You turned 2 chairs!
It is time to choose your coach!
1739 days 13 hours ago
Rubes
I’m going to choose #TeamMegan!
1739 days 12 hours ago
adamslater19
Megan : *Hugs Brooke* welcome to Team Megan girl, I hope you ready for the hard work *Smiles*
1739 days 9 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Megan!

Brooke Simpson is on #TeamMegan!
1739 days 9 hours ago
Jameslu
:)

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!