This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 25: Matt Terry

Topic » Audition 25: Matt Terry

1739 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
1739 days 18 hours ago
adamslater19
*Megan presses button* Your vocals are beautiful and i would definitely love to have you on my team, My team mostly has girls but with you on the team it would definitely change everything , I will help you become the very best *Smiles* Choose #TeamMegan and you won't be sorry
1739 days 18 hours ago
Amnesia_
Aimee: *Presses button*
Wow Matt I think you’re a superstar and compared to the males I already have on my team I think you will definitely give them a run for their money because that was effortless and perfection in every way imaginable *winks and laughs to the fellow coaches and Matt* you will definitely not regret choosing me as your coach because I will keep you on board and on track and if you follow my lead I’m sure we can make you a global star. I have no doubt that you belong onto #TeamAimee so please pick me!!
1739 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James:
*presses button*
UM are you kidding me???!
Obviously I had to press the dang button! You have such incredible control and the tone of your voice is so soothing to my ears. I definitely feel i am the right coach for you! I see you going extremely far and with the right song choices you could win and especially on #TeamAiliJames. I don't think you even understand how much I adore you Matt! You are a natural born star and PLEASE I BEG YOU, PICK #TeamAiliJames!
1739 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Matt Terry!
You turned all 3 chairs!
It is now time to pick your coach!
1739 days 14 hours ago
aria_grande
I pick Aimee
1739 days 14 hours ago
Amnesia_
*Hugs Matt* thank you so much for picking me! I am honoured ❤️
1739 days 13 hours ago
hellocat
bit rude ngl
1739 days 13 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
Just Joking hah
1739 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Matt & Aimee!

Matt Terry is joining #TeamAimee!
1739 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
:)

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!