This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 40: Davina Michelle

Topic » Audition 40: Davina Michelle

1479 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Davina Michelle "Rise Up"
1479 days 18 hours ago
spinfur
*SLAMS BUTTON*
I dont care if im skipping auditions BUT I NEED YOU ON MY TEAM DAVINA YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW AMAZING YOU ARE

LIKE First off Im literally subscribed to you on youtube I know your best performance Im like the perfect match for you. The emotion you bring, the vocals that shine through I JUST WANT YOU ON MY TEAM PLEAAAASSEEE.

LIKE OKAY I PLAYED YOU ON SUPERSTAR I used you before in other music games and its about time you shine and just dominate in this competition SO PLEASE join #TeamDrake you are one of the two people I wanted to see audition this season and I want to fucking lead you to victory this season!
1479 days 18 hours ago
NicoleF
*presses button*

Honestly, your voice is amazing and your vocal control is out-of-this-world stunning. I didn't slam on my button, though, because stylistically, I have to be honest, some choices were not successful to my personal taste. There's also the other end of the spectrum, though, where some choices were amazing and fact you changed up little aspects of the song stylistically to make it your own proves that you are oozing with originality which is always a giant plus in my book! It was an experimental version of Rise Up and the experiment, for the most part, was successful so I hope you can choose #TeamEddie cause you have potential!
1479 days 18 hours ago
Rubes
Oop here we go again :o
1479 days 18 hours ago
spinfur
Im going to fight for Davina I am not losing this battle I literally lip synced to one of her original songs for fucks sake! I have the damn video on Youtube if I need to pull it up to prove how passionate I am for Davina
1479 days 18 hours ago
NicoleF
Honestly Davina, Drake's passion is why you should pick me from a strategical lens cause once you make the live shows, he'll be supporting you through his rankings which'll help you advance farther. :*
1479 days 18 hours ago
spinfur
@Eddie

Dont think thats how it works like all artists there are some performances that I will rank low despite how much I love them

Lets look at Faouzia from last season for example :p
1479 days 18 hours ago
NicoleF
Don't bring up Faouzia and how her/Rubes and I were robbed of the win last season </3
1479 days 18 hours ago
spinfur
And Davina will be robbed of this win if she goes with you Eddie
1479 days 18 hours ago
spinfur
To clarify its cause you dont know how to use her not implying anything else XD
1479 days 18 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Drake I'm super intrigued about this lip sync you mentioned...
1479 days 18 hours ago
NicoleF
I-

Karma will jinks you now for saying that :P
1479 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
spinfur
@Eddie

Dont think thats how it works like all artists there are some performances that I will rank low despite how much I love them

Lets look at Faouzia from last season for example :p

LMFAO I-
The shade.
1479 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
tswiftlover13

ME TOO!
WE WANT TO SEE IT!
1479 days 18 hours ago
spinfur
2 min agotswiftlover13

I used her song "Skyward" as my LSFYL audition
1479 days 18 hours ago
spinfur
Im only posting it if it means I get Davina on my team XD

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!