This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 29: Brittany J Smith

Topic » Audition 29: Brittany J Smith

1480 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
Brittany J Smith "Praying"
1480 days 7 hours ago
tswiftlover13
*SLAMS BUTTON*

https://media.giphy.com/media/5ukhYi1a0QLN6/giphy.gif

*Standing ovation with tears in both eyes*
https://media.giphy.com/media/JtAnCLCKD01W0I7mCE/giphy.gif

OOOOMG Brittany!! We just heard this song a few auditions ago so I was like oh yay... again, BUT SIS you slayed this song!! Not only did you portray all the emotion but you put the cherry on top with all the grit and power in your vocal toolbox.
Already... You are a superstar in my eyes! And I can see you having longevity in this competition if you stay performing like this so PLEASE do me the honor in picking #TeamTaylor!!!
https://media.giphy.com/media/RIeHYNnhrNPAC7puSL/giphy.gif
1480 days 6 hours ago
spinfur
*SLAMS BUTTON THROWING MY SHOES AND HOPPING UP BOWING DOWN*

NO NO NO NO NO NO ONE IS FUCKING TAKING THIS FROM ME. Brittany you dont know how much I am passionate about you like you are literally one of my favorite cover artists and you do musical theater, you do songs that are challenging but you always fucking rock them. You were one of the TWO people that I wanted to audition and I even said in the finale forum that I wanted 2 people to audition. Im not going to sit here and let you go to another team who doesn't know how to use you. I LITERALLY USE COVER ARTISTS IN GAMES LIKE THESE HELL I GOT RUNNERUP WITH A COVER ARTIST LAST SEASON.

Im going to fucking fight for you tooth and nail in order to get you on my team, and I will cause you to win this whole season. You won Superstar and I'm here to make sure you repeat that because Im not going to fuck around. Im telling it to you straight and I'm going to be flat out here. You are a perfect match for my team and I dont want anyone taking you away. PLEAASE choose #TeamDrake I will probably be the most passionate about you out of everyone here and I know how to work with cover artists such as yourself PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEASSEE.
1480 days 1 hour ago
Rubes
*doesn’t press button but claps*

I think this was a great cover of Praying but I’m all honesty you came after Bella and I preferred her version so that’s one of the reasons I didn’t turn and also I have no chance in getting you against either of these coaches and the fact that I’m just not as passionate about you shows that you are better suited for a Drake or a Taylor but congrats on making the show!
1479 days 23 hours ago
NicoleF
*doesn't press*

I think I'm in the same boat as Kimberly here. Kimberly and I are fighting for Bella who did Praying so Drake and Taylor can fight for you who did Praying. I just prefer Bella's version honestly, like Kimberly, so for that reason I think it'd be best not to turn. Grats on making it though!
1479 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Brittany J Smith!!!
You have turned 2 chairs!

It's now time to pick your coach.
1479 days 16 hours ago
spinfur
One last pitch before you make your decision because I really do want Brittany I promise to do everything to lead you correctly! You have such a strong voice and I just want to succeed with you!
1479 days 14 hours ago
Glambert_Icon
1479 days 14 hours ago
spinfur
YESSS
1479 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Drake!!!

Brittany J Smith is on #TeamDrake
1479 days 11 hours ago
tswiftlover13
CONGRATS DRAKE!!!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!