This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 19: Adele

Topic » Audition 19: Adele

1481 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Adele "Rolling in the Deep"
1481 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
*SLAMS BUTTON*

GIRRRRRLLLL I WANT YOU!!!!
I NEED YOU!!!! You are one of my FAVORITE VOCALISTS, PERIODT!
And you just have so much power and conviction in your voice and honestly I see you going far with the right song choices and I really hope you pick me to be your coach BECAUSE I KID YOU NOT when I say that I am your biggest fan on this panel, I know which performances are right to use for you and PLEASE PLEASE PICK #TeamAiliJames!
1481 days 15 hours ago
tswiftlover13
*doesn't press button*

Sorry I love you so much but I don't think you are a good fit for my team. Gl <3
1481 days 15 hours ago
moviedude
Thanks James!
1480 days 21 hours ago
NicoleF
*doesn't press*

It was a good performance but you stuck to the original without switching it up even a little just to have a moment. Clean, but I didn't get enough 'oomph' or 'wow' but I'm happy you're in this competition cause you are a great vocalist!
1480 days 20 hours ago
spinfur
*doesnt press*
I think youre hella overrated when you perform live sorry
1480 days 20 hours ago
Rubes
*is close to pressing but then sees Aili press and decides not to*

I mean there is no point in me even competing with Aili when it comes to getting you on my team! Congrats on making the show Adele and I’ll be watching your battle for sure!
1480 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Adele!!!
You have turned 1 chair!

Adele is on #TeamAiliJames!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!