This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 15: Mariah Carey

Topic » Audition 15: Mariah Carey

1496 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Mariah Carey "Vanishing"
1496 days ago
Jameslu
*doesn't press button*

People are probably gonna say I'm crazy but it just wasn't enough for me to turn but no doubt someone should turn for you.
1495 days 23 hours ago
tswiftlover13
*SLAMS BUTTON AT 0:15*
https://media.giphy.com/media/5ukhYi1a0QLN6/giphy.gif

*STANDING OVATION*
KWEEN MARIAH!! The OG Diva Herself I had to press my button you are one of the best vocalists in this world it would be a shame to not see you make it far in this competition so please do me the honor in making my team super strong by picking #TeamTaylor!! <33
1495 days 5 hours ago
NicoleF
*presses button*

I think you should at least press out of respect for the queen. Those notes at the end left me shook to my core. Your range is, well...used to be (oop) incredible so although I think Taylor may be more passionate, I'm here to throw #TeamEddie into the ring and take a chance on you!
1495 days 3 hours ago
spinfur
*doesnt press*
1495 days 3 hours ago
Rubes
*doesn鈥檛 press*

Mariah fricking Carey! I love you and your voice but we only have 6 spots so I鈥檒l let Taylor and Eddie fight it out on this one!
1495 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Mariah Carey!!!
You have turned 2 chairs!

It's now time to pick your coach.
1495 days 3 hours ago
NicoleF
Honestly...I'm gonna do a first in my coaching career and say, although I'd be flattered if you still picked me, I think Taylor is still the better option. I think more people should've turned for you since, in the words of Kimberly, you're Mariah fricking Carey but they didn't but I honestly am not very knowledgeable on Mariah and was on the fence whereas Taylor literally slammed the button and stood up. I just feel like she's way more passionate and I don't wanna rob you of a better experience in this competition.
1495 days 3 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Mom come home where you belong... #TeamTaylor 鉁屸潳馃挴馃檵
1495 days 2 hours ago
PettyLaBelle
Okay well then I will be going with #TeamTaylor since Eddie already gave up on Mariah
1495 days 2 hours ago
PettyLaBelle
btw I really enjoyed working with you last season Eddie!
1495 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Taylor!!!

Mariah Carey is on #TeamTaylor!
1495 days 2 hours ago
NicoleF
I was just trying to give you the best path since you're super nice and deserve longevity and th best path is honestly Taylor so I'm happy for you!
1495 days 2 hours ago
PettyLaBelle
thank you Eddie!
https://media.giphy.com/media/xUA7bhueSdsdNjqZDq/giphy.gif
1495 days 2 hours ago
NicoleF
you should've chosen #TeamEddie for Kimberley though OOP :x
1494 days 23 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Hell yuuss鉂椻潡鉂椻潡

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!