This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 12: Kree Harrison

Topic » Audition 12: Kree Harrison

1481 days 9 hours ago
Jameslu
Kree Harrison "Stronger"
1481 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
*Presses Button*

Now I love me a good country singer and Kree, you are a GREAT country singer! You have a folky-ness to your voice and it truly just wowed me! You made a great song selection for your audition and I am so impressed by this, like your vocal control is amazing Kree! Pick #TeamAiliJames!
1481 days 5 hours ago
tswiftlover13
*hits button at 0:23*
https://media.giphy.com/media/5ukhYi1a0QLN6/giphy.gif

Kree, I was raised on Country so this is definitely right up my Ally I am obsessed with Country Divas and Honey you sure are one, I could listen to your voice ALL DAY!
I love this cover of Faith Hill you took an already great song and turned it into a phenomenal song with those runs & belts, I am just in complete AWE RN!!
Please Pick #TeamTaylor and make my dreams Come true of working with you! <33
1480 days 11 hours ago
NicoleF
*doesn't press*

I was sooooo close to pressing but I just think both coaches that pressed would be way better for you! Aili James is the queen of country and newcomer Taylor has a little country experience so, for those reasons, I didn't turn. Definitely have my eyes on you though for a potential steal!
1480 days 9 hours ago
spinfur
*Doesnt turn*
You definately have that country soulfulness and thats why i didnt turn because Aili or Taylor are a better match
1480 days 9 hours ago
Rubes
*doesn鈥檛 press*

You have a great voice wow! But country is not really my thing, Aili is the country queen but now that Taylor joined the coaching panel she is also a country queen so you have a tough decision but either one of them is a great choice! <3
1480 days 9 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Kree Harrison!!!
You have turned 2 chairs!

It's now time to pick your coach.
1480 days 8 hours ago
PettyLaBelle
The team I am going with is
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
#TeamTaylor
https://media.giphy.com/media/vX3bIR1BxPEZ2/giphy.gif
1480 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Taylor!!!

Kree Harrison is on #TeamTaylor!
1480 days 5 hours ago
tswiftlover13
*runs up & hugs Kree*

Omfg yuuss!! 馃帀馃帀馃帀 Thank you my luv 鉂も湆馃憫

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!