This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S4] Top 10 Performances & Results!

Topic » [S4] Top 10 Performances &..

1656 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
1656 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Good evening everyone and welcome to the Top 10 Live Show!
1656 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Let’s welcome our judges!
1656 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James!

Kimberly!

Michael!

Ryan!

Drake!
1656 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Let’s welcome out first guest performance!
1656 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Guest Performance: Marina Chello & Ricky Duran “Valerie”
1656 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
Here!
1656 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Note: Kimberly did not send in her comments or scores in time so her scores are reflected as an average of the other 3 scores.
1656 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
First up, from #TeamKimberly is Adam Lambert!
1656 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Adam Lambert “Believe”
1656 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: Now this was a better performance Adam! I have to say you started off real strong and then took a dip but got back eventually and then that HIGH NOTE CAME and it was pure joy! You have such a confidence when you sing and I love it, you did better tonight Adam, just want to see you maintain that power throughout the song.
1656 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael: Ok Im not gonna lie I was a bit disappointed because I wanted you to give us another amazing performance to watch. But this was a different side to you that I enjoyed and it was beautiful to hear you sing this song. For me personally it was a bit boring to watch at times.
1656 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Ryan: This is oh so gentle and you are pulling some heartstrings with this as it was really good, but it also didn’t have power to it. I have to say that you reinvent this song and made it  touching ballad and it sounds good to hear it but I wanted to see those power vocals that would have pushed this performance up more but I have to say that it was touching to watch.
1656 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Drake: This was honestly a very beautiful performance Adam, and I think it shows a different side of your because usually you do these punk rock or just plain rock songs that give you a very active side, but this really shows your passive ability and just your ability to sing a nice and emotional song like this one. Like I could see in your face that you were really connecting with the song, I just think maybe you could push it with you voice if I’m being honest. Like I don’t know there wasn’t that flair I hear in your voice that you usually show but it really is a good performance. I just, I really don’t know just something felt missing in this performance, but it is a strong showing from you so good job with this song.
1656 days 6 hours ago
aria_grande
I feel Adele could get top with this performance today
1656 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Scores:

Aili James: 8!
Michael: 8!
Ryan: 6!
Drake: 8!

Total: 30/40

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!