This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S20] The Playoffs: Live Show & Results!

Topic » [S20] The Playoffs: Live Show..

718 days 2 hours ago
txashaun
718 days 2 hours ago
txashaun
Deciding to post this early because if I don't I'll have to postpone <3
718 days 2 hours ago
txashaun
Hello everyone and welcome to the Playoffs Live Show & Results!
718 days 2 hours ago
txashaun
Tonight, we will find out which 9 acts out of the Top 15 will advance to the live shows and join the Top 12 with the Golden Button Acts!
718 days 2 hours ago
txashaun
Before that, let’s welcome our guest performer, Adam Lambert!
718 days 2 hours ago
txashaun
Track: Believe
718 days 2 hours ago
txashaun
Thanks for that flawless performance!

*audience claps*
718 days 2 hours ago
txashaun
And now our Top 15 performances!
718 days 2 hours ago
txashaun
First up, it’s Team Michael!

Michael: I knew you were gonna use this performance here and what a smart thing to do because you absolutely kill it. You were robbed of that Oscar and 100% deserved it that year. This is such a powerful song and performance that stands out so much. I legit have no idea how Im making a decision tonight. I could see all of you in the lives. Amazing job!
718 days 2 hours ago
txashaun
Davina Michelle - When I Look At You

Michael: I didn't even recognize the song when it began until it got more into the song. This song is so nostalgic and I just go straight to the movie when I hear this. This was honestly such a stunning performance and something I would get chills from every time I listen to it. I think you even raised the bar from your other performances. You just keep getting better and better. Amazing job!
718 days 2 hours ago
txashaun
Hunter Hayes - Invisible

Michael: Why are all these songs gonna get me emotional. Chills literally all over my body throughout the whole song. I remember first hearing this song and was obsessed with it. I relate to this song so damn much. This was such a perfect song choice and your voice carries the lyrics so well. Im gonna have a really hard time making a decision tonight. Amazing job!
718 days 2 hours ago
txashaun
Avril Lavigne - My Happy Ending

Michael: Queen! I was so glad I was able to steal you because you definitely deserved another chance after your last performance and I think this was even better then that. Maybe if I don't send my decision all of you will make the lives. You would stand out so much in this competition and no one else is like you here. IDK WHAT TO DO! Amazing job!
718 days 2 hours ago
txashaun
Kim Woojin - Celebrity

Michael: Im actually so happy you went with this song because I was looking at your covers the other day and just having a great time watching them. Love that you finally went with a Korean track and hoping you use more of them if you make it to the lives. Your voice is just so perfect to listen to and goes with any song. I love my team so much. Amazing job!
718 days 2 hours ago
txashaun
Next up, it’s Team Sea!

Sea: HOLY COW, THIS WAS YOUR BEST PERFORMANCE SO FAR!!! I am absolutely FUCKING SCALPED! You came into this season an unknown, but have transformed into THE DARK HORSE TO END DARK HORSES! SPECTACULAR! My weave...it's dancing with the aliens, ok. TOO GOOD, I HATE IT!!!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!