This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 31 - Leah McFall

Topic » Audition 31 - Leah McFall

826 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
Leah McFall "I Will Survive"
825 days 19 hours ago
stuartlittle16
*SLAMS BUTTON*

https://media.giphy.com/media/UEnDXzESfMEQlS3WlA/giphy.gif

I have been eyeing you since you have auditioned and I have to make sure you are on my team. If there was a block this season I would be using it right here. You are my favorite contestant on the voice uk ever and were completely robbed of the win. Your voice is right down my alley and everything I love about music. You have THE voice to win this season easily. Pick #TeamMichael !!!
825 days 8 hours ago
SeaViper
*Doesn't Press Button*

So, I know your a great performance, but this was not the performance for me, sadly :( It's not your fault, but the acoustics were kind of echoey, and ngl it did hurt my ears someone. Warning to other judges, DON'T LISTEN TO THIS WITH HEADPHONES. Michael is really passionate about you though, so I think with him you are 100% in the correct hands!
825 days 4 hours ago
J4ckWilko
*Doesn't Press Button*

I like you but honestly I know the wonders that Michael can do with artists and you deserve him!
824 days 7 hours ago
NicoleF
*presses button*

Oh it was soooo cool how you took this song and completely changed it to make it your own. It was so jazzy and fun! Honestly you have a ton of soul and passion in your voice and I love that.

I want to be 100% honest though, it wasn’t perfect. You showed off 36293628 vocal tricks and I actually ended up loving a lot of them, but some of them didn’t completely work. It’s almost like accessorizing. We love to accessorize, but you need to know when enough is enough. Still, though, you DEFINITELY showed potential!

I may not be slamming my button or posting gifs of Kelly Clarkson, but I am gonna always be 100% real with you if you choose me as your coach. You have all the tools in the toolbox needed, now we just have to work on utilizing them properly. Please pick #TeamEddie, I will put in the work for you!
824 days 6 hours ago
hazbez94
Im going to choose #TeamMichael
824 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Leah McFall!!
You have turned 2 chairs!!!

Congratulations Michael!!
Leah McFall is on #TeamMichael!!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!