This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 25 - Wé McDonald

Topic » Audition 25 - Wé McDonald

828 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
Wé McDonald "Feeling Good"
828 days 1 hour ago
stuartlittle16
*presses button*

I mean how can you not turn around after watching this. This is an amazing audition with a strong/powerful voice. If you keep singing like this I think you can easily make it to the finale. Pick #TeamMichael !!
827 days 12 hours ago
SeaViper
*SLAMS BUTTON*

OH MY GOD YES! Unique? Check. Powerful? Check. Gorgeous? CHECK. Everything about this was absolutely SUPERB! I have seen what you can do, and let me just say, I am already SCALPED! This performance is INCRADABLE, you are just...YOU COULD SERIOUSLY WIN THIS THING. #TeamSea begs for you, together we can smite the evil demon zombie armies!!!!!!
827 days 10 hours ago
J4ckWilko
*SLAMS BUTTON*

WOW! This was next level and your deep voice is so stunning to hear from a woman. You have the attributes of a winner and the performance was incredible. Your vocals are on point and there would be nothing much to aid you on to win!
You need to be on my team, Pick #TeamJack
827 days 4 hours ago
NicoleF
*doesnt press*

Obviously, great voice. The reason why I'm not turning is because my team is filling up and I know my fellow coaches would not only be better fits for you, but also probably are more passionate about you. Trust me, though, if whoever ends up with you screws up royally in the next round, I will be on the ready to potentially make a move. Good luck choosing though!
826 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Wé McDonald!!
You have turned 3 chairs!!

It is now time to pick your coach!
826 days 14 hours ago
nhl8765554321
826 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Michael!!

We McDonald is on #TeamMichael!!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!