This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 21 - Emily Ann Roberts

Topic » Audition 21 - Emily Ann..

828 days ago
Jameslu
Emily Ann Roberts "I Hope You Dance"
827 days 22 hours ago
stuartlittle16
*doesn't press button*

I think Team Eddie would be a perfect fit for you seeing he has the other country star, Danielle, and it would be an epic battle between the two of you!
827 days 10 hours ago
SeaViper
*SLAMS BUTTON*

OHH YESSSSS! I knew at once I'd have a soft spot for you, and I was correct! This performance actually MELTED MY HEART, and when country is done like this, I almost feel like crying! This was truly GORGEOUS, and I know my odds of getting you may be slim with a certain other judge probably after you as well, but I would love to have you, your voice is just pure GOLD, and you would be BEYOND PERFECT for #TeamSea!!!!!!
827 days 7 hours ago
J4ckWilko
*Doesn't Press Button*

Honestly Sea will do wonders for you or even Eddie but I don't do country that well unfortunately
827 days 1 hour ago
NicoleF
*presses button*

That was so beautiful! I connected to the lyrics immediately thanks to your very inviting voice, which instantly hooked me on the performance. What really sold it for me, though, was the chorus when you extended on the high notes. They were beautiful, they were full, and they kept strong. I just see so much potential in you from this performance! Y'know...I think Michael's advice really speaks for itself. I do think I'm the perfect fit for you and I hope you see that too and pick #TeamEddie!
826 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Emily Ann Roberts!!
You have turned 2 chairs!!

It is now time to pick your coach!
826 days 11 hours ago
Tommy123
*Emily smiles and looks at Eddie*

Emily: I pick Team Eddie
826 days 9 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Eddie!!

Emily Ann Roberts is on #TeamEddie!!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!