This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 18 - John Holiday

Topic » Audition 18 - John Holiday

828 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
John Holiday "Misty"
828 days 10 hours ago
stuartlittle16
*presses button*

You would be a perfect fit for my team! You bring the vocals that is for sure! This was an amazing audition and the best one I have seen so far today. You have so much potential and I think a clear shot making it to the finale! Pick #TeamMichael !!
827 days 22 hours ago
SeaViper
*SLAMS BUTTON*

OH MY LORD YES! I am looking for unique this season, AND THIS IS BEYOND UNIQUE! YOU HAD ME DRAW DROPPING OPEN TO THE FLOOR! THIS PERFORMANCE WAS THE DEFINITION OF SCALPED!!! I don't know what to say, just...wow, seriously, WOW. You have one of the most gorgeous voices to ever appear on this show!!!!! Pick #TeamSea not the evil demon zombie judges around me!!!
827 days 19 hours ago
J4ckWilko
*Presses Button*

I haven't got a voice like yours yet and it's almost cabaret  and you have some of the chords to go into it but your performance capabilities sell it completely. I wish you could come on #TeamJack
827 days 13 hours ago
NicoleF
*presses button*

That was time-stopping honestly. I literally didn't want it to end. The way you were able to take me back in time as if you were singing in the 50s/60s next to Ella herself. The range on your voice is incredible. You quite literally have all the instruments in the band and now all you need to do is properly use each instrument to your advantage to win this competition and I would be soooo honored if you chose to go for the win on #TeamEddie!!!!!!

Trust me, you'd rather have your coach be, as Sea puts it, an 'evil demon zombie' because that's unique and adds character, just like how your voice is unique and adds character! Pick me please!!!
827 days ago
Jameslu
Congratulations John Holiday!!
You have turned 4 chairs!!

It is now time to pick your coach!
826 days 20 hours ago
NanoNerd
Before I make my decision, I just wanna say how honored I am to get a 4 chair turn! I don’t think this has happened to me before! (Maybe it did once, but I don’t remember)

Now, I’m very honored you all turned and I’m sure any of you would be great coaches, which is why this decision was very difficult.

However, after thinking about it, I’d like to choose #TeamSea!
826 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Sea!!

John Holiday is on #TeamSea!!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!