This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 17 - Thunderstorm Artis

Topic » Audition 17 - Thunderstorm..

828 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Thunderstorm Artis "Blackbird"
828 days 5 hours ago
stuartlittle16
*doesn't press button*

You have a lovely voice but I really need to commit to my team from now on and Im turning for artist I really want on my team. I wish you the best of luck tho!
827 days 17 hours ago
SeaViper
*Doesn't Press Button*

If it was another performance, I would have turned for you, but alas, it was not. This really isn't your best to be honest, and hearing it doesn't make me want to do...anything, really. I'm just like "Yeah, ok" but it's not truly showing me your vocal capacity. Good luck though, I know you are been trying HARD to get into this game, I hope you can do it :)
827 days 14 hours ago
J4ckWilko
*Presses Button*

I've coached you before and honestly your a special person to listen to. I love how the guitar complements your voice and then your voice is so angelic and so soft, it's a wonderful mix. You need to be on #TeamJack
827 days 8 hours ago
NicoleF
*doesnt press*

This was actually a beautiful performance. One where, if no other coaches pressed, I probably would've cause you deserve to be on this season, but since I'm already at the point where half of my team is filled up AND because I know Jack's more passionate about you, I decided to let him have you. Eager to watch your journey though!
826 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Thunderstorm Artis!!
You have turned 1 chair!!

Thunderstorm Artis is on #TeamJack!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!