This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 16 - Judith Hill

Topic » Audition 16 - Judith Hill

828 days 9 hours ago
Jameslu
Judith Hill "You've Got a Friend"
828 days 8 hours ago
stuartlittle16
*doesn't press button*

I was super close turning for you because you are different and you would bring something different as well. I do hope you get a turn tho!
827 days 20 hours ago
SeaViper
*SLAMS BUTTON*

Ooohhhh yessss!!! You have such a unique voice, I was like :O I NEED TO PRESS THIS BUTTON. This performance was so different to anything I've seen already this season, so I knew I needed to slam it! Your voice truly has me captivated, and I'm dying to see more, #TeamSea longs for you :D
827 days 17 hours ago
J4ckWilko
*Presses Button*

This was a beautiful performance with such conviction and poise. We haven't saw much of the piano this season and there was no way I wasn't pressing my button. I want to see more and I want it on my team. Pick #TeamJack!
827 days 11 hours ago
NicoleF
*SLAMS BUTTON AND THROWS BOTH SHOES*

you better sing! god the vocal heights you reached on this song were mindblowing, but honestly, the main thing that had me mesmerized were the moments of rasp because I feel like, in those moments, we got a ton of raw emotion that instantly allowed for goosebumps to appear all over my arms! Whenever you had those moments, I felt brought into the song and connected to your singing. Being able to connect an audience with your voice is a very powerful tool to have and I would be soooo fucking honored to explore your capabilities on #TeamEddie!
826 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Judith Hill!!
You have turned 3 chairs!!

It is now time to pick your coach!
826 days 21 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Ouuuuu thanks for the chair turnsss :)

I'd like to join #TeamEddie! Can't wait to see how this season plays out in your team
826 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Eddie!!!

Judith Hill is on #TeamEddie!!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!