This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#TeamKimberly: Battle Pairings + Submissions!

Topic » #TeamKimberly: Battle Pairings..

1439 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
#TeamKimberly
- Bella Santiago (chris2pei)
- Thunderstorm Artis (Brandonh1)
- Connie Talbot (ryan5676)
- Barns Courtney (1001games)
- Rihanna (Tinkerbelll)
- Miley Cyrus (nateclove)
- Brian Justin Crum (hazbez94)
- Alex Newell (hazbez94)

Kimberly will announce her battle pairings shortly!
1439 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
NOTE 1: Your Battles performance CAN be used again in the Live Shows! So you are encouraged to give it your all in this battle!

NOTE 2: You may NOT speak to your coach for help but your coach will give advice as to what they expect to hear from your battle pairings.
1438 days 22 hours ago
Rubes
Announcing battle pairings within the hour <3
1438 days 21 hours ago
Rubes
Welcome to #TeamKimberly!!! Aka the greatest team! Aka the most loved team! Aka the winning team this season! And I just know each of you have the potential to win this whole thing! So without further ado pets on with the battle pairing!!

Battle #1: Miley Cyrus vs Rihanna

Ladies I paired you together because I feel like you both have very distinctive and unique voices! If you were to sing, everyone would immediately know who it was because nobody else sounds like you! I just want you girls to show we what you can do with your vocals and really just show your artistic capabilities!

Battle #2: Barns Courtney vs Connie Talbot

This is a very interesting battle for me because I feel you are both quite similar! From your audition I gathered that you both have these softer voices that are really beautiful to listen to! You both have amazing tones and I just want you to show me the best version of yourself tonight! Really bring your all! Power and passion is what I’m looking for!

Battle #3: Alex Newell vs Thunderstorm Artis

Oh lawd here we go! You both have some of the strongest voices on my team and are definitely some powerhouses! But you are both very very unique too and have your own style that I really like! I just want to hear that power behind your voices and give it your all because I think this battle could be one to watch!

Battle #4: Bella Santiago vs Brian Justin Crum

You guys may be considered the odd ones out but honestly you are kind of similar! I feel you both really know how to put on a SHOW! You know how to captivate the audience and really shine on the stage! So for this performance I just really want to be captivated by you so that the only thing I’m listening to is the greatness of your voice! You both are special and I’m looking forward to this!

Good luck to each and everyone of you and I hope you guys do me proud tonight! These are some tough battles and I have no idea how I’m going to decide so these performance will be the deciding factor! Just give it your all and I can’t wait to review what you bring! <3
1438 days 19 hours ago
nateclove
1438 days 14 hours ago
1001games
Barns Courtney
1438 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
Connie Talbot

1438 days 9 hours ago
Brandonh1
1438 days 7 hours ago
chris2pei
Bella Santiago - I Will Always Love You
1438 days ago
hazbez94
1438 days ago
hazbez94
Brian Justin Crum
https://youtu.be/68qc1X1tikg
1437 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
ALL POSTED!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!