This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

EPISODE 8 馃憫

Topic » EPISODE 8 馃憫

1672 days 3 hours ago
Gay_Horse_
Porg: *cough cough, reads out;* Red wire, blue wire, green wire!

They both look down and under the letter is a bunch of wires. Seayaboop finds a scissors and cuts the wires in the order of the letter..

The doors would slam open, Porg and Seayaboop would trudge out of the gas room and close the doors before falling to the ground.

Seayaboop: *cough cough* We..did it.

Porg would get up, before helping Seayaboop up.

Porg: Cmon, let's get out of here.

-

Around the room are a bunch of clues. You must post *finds clue 1*, *finds clue 2* and *finds clue 3* before going onto the second stage. 15min cooldown before you can find another clue, but the other person can find the next clue immediately if they do not have a cooldown on them.

Good luck and try not to die.
1672 days 3 hours ago
Gay_Horse_
PART 2:
Once you find all three clues and escape the room, your next mission is to find out which rooms are which. You saw deep voice person aka Alison with some blueprints before they left the room, and it was pretty clear that was the map of the mansion. She left the map in one of the rooms, and now you need to find out where it is.
This is another treasure hunt, but I'm making it easier for you. The clues are in my blogs and my blogs only. Check the rooms of the house to get clues for the blogs.
1672 days 3 hours ago
Gay_Horse_
Part 3 will be posted later.
1672 days 2 hours ago
nathorix
*Finds clue 1*
1672 days ago
SeaViper
*Finds clue 2*
1671 days 17 hours ago
SeaViper
*Finds clue 3*
1671 days 10 hours ago
Gay_Horse_
Also, please post the link of the blog when you have found the map.

PART 3:

Now that you know where the exit is, you need to get out. One of you needs to wedge open the door and the other needs to hack into the security protocols so that the doors can open easier. One of you must post *wedges door open* 5 times and the other must post *hacks into terminal* 5 times. 30sec cooldown. If one of you, say the one that is hacking the terminal, posts *wedges door open* insteads of *hacks into terminal*, you will need to start all over again. Both of you will need to complete their task, but when you do..

PART 4:

..you need to get the hell out of here.
1671 days ago
nathorix
(sea I think you should do it)
1670 days 18 hours ago
SeaViper
*Hacks into terminal*

1/5
1670 days 18 hours ago
SeaViper
*Hacks into terminal*

2/5
1670 days 18 hours ago
SeaViper
*Hacks into terminal*

3/5
1670 days 18 hours ago
SeaViper
*Hacks into terminal*

4/5
1670 days 17 hours ago
SeaViper
*Hacks into terminal*

5/5!
1670 days 4 hours ago
Gay_Horse_
You have hacked the terminal, now you need to wedge the door open.
1669 days 1 hour ago
nathorix
*Wedges door open*

open group

MURDER AT THE CHRISTMAS SWEATER PARTY 馃巹

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!