This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

EPISODE 7 馃憼

Topic » EPISODE 7 馃憼

1692 days 22 hours ago
Gay_Horse_
Deep voice: We are down to three! I wonder who's going next..

Porg, Seayaboop and Teatheory are brought into a salon.

A possessed hair dresser would be inside the room. It was as if she were a puppet on a string. She looked up and gave her creepy smile to the contestants.

Possessed hair dresser: hI! mY nAME'S JenniFEr, aND yOu aRE goINg to BE mY mODEls!

Deep voice: Hehe. Personally I like the voice I gave her.

JeNNiFeR: fOR yOUr chALLenGe, yOU wIll nEeD To DrESS uP and gIVe mE yOur bEST moDellInG lOOK! ThE bEST lOOk wINS! YoU hAVE 48 hOuRS. bE cREative!

Suddenly, Jennifer would give out a piercing shriek, before going ragdoll and falling to the ground.

Deep voice: Don't worry, she's not dead. Yet.

Basically you have 48hrs to give me a modelling outfit. It must be from a dress-up game or something like IMVU.
1675 days 11 hours ago
Gay_Horse_
JeNNiFeR: wEll, iSN't tHIS a verY eAsY dECIsIOn!!!! HAaAAAAhHaAAAaaaa!
1675 days 11 hours ago
Gay_Horse_
JeNNiFeR: sINcE sEaYaboop WAs tHe oNLy oNE tO sUBmIT, shE wINs! yAYAYAYAYAYAYAayayayayayAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Jennifer would let out an even more glass-breaking scream than the last one before falling to the ground, dead.

Deep voice: Give it up for Jennifer, everybody! Now , I am very disappointed in you two (Porg and Teatheory), so as punishment, I will not let you fight for you life.

Two bodyguards would grab Teatheory and Porg.
1675 days 11 hours ago
Gay_Horse_
Deep voice: Seayaboop, yoiu have 24hrs to decide whether to kill Porg or Teatheory. Be quick now!
1675 days 8 hours ago
ColinCoco
Wai wot???? I just wanted to go into that challenge thingy and kill porg lol. Now I don't get too
1672 days 12 hours ago
Gay_Horse_
Seayaboop: I have made my decision..
1672 days 12 hours ago
Gay_Horse_
Seayaboop: I..I choose to kill..
1672 days 12 hours ago
Gay_Horse_
Teatheory! I am so sorry!

*Seayaboop breaks down and cries*
1672 days 12 hours ago
SeaViper
I'm so sorry....it's just this person asked me first, and I'll make it up to you
1672 days 12 hours ago
Gay_Horse_
Teatheory: NO! NO, NO PLEASE! PLEASE!

The bodyguards would let go of Porg and pin Teatheory to an exorcist table, one keeping her there and the other picking up Seayaboop and Porg and putting them in a glass examination room to watch Teatheory die.
1672 days 12 hours ago
Gay_Horse_
Teatheory: NO! PLEASE! PLEASE...

Teatheory cries as five exorcists circle the table.
1672 days 12 hours ago
Gay_Horse_
They would begin the ritual, with Teatheory beginning to groan in pain, until it got to horrendous screams and begs for mercy. Eventually Teatheory begins to choke.
1672 days 12 hours ago
SeaViper
NOOOOOO
1672 days 12 hours ago
Gay_Horse_
The chokes and mid-choke cries and released when Teatheory lies flat on the table, dead, as if  her soul had left her.
1672 days 12 hours ago
Gay_Horse_
are released*

The exorcist takes off their hood to reveal
The deep voice.
1672 days 12 hours ago
SeaViper
NOOOOOOOOO

open group

MURDER AT THE CHRISTMAS SWEATER PARTY 馃巹

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!