This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Antarctica - Episode 1

Topic » Survivor: Antarctica - Episode..

1426 days 5 hours ago
thewinner
Raheem (raheemnaz01) Confessional:

My tribe has got to a losing start probs because 2 of them were afk. I've been speaking to Aria quite a bit so I'm hoping I've got an alliance there. Its between Seb and Ben over who is going to go. Doesn't matter to me either way but Mickle who is meant to be my ally was too eager to save Ben which means he probably has a secret alliance with him. I dont mind turning on him and Ben later on when needed as I would rather keep Jake and Aria over them two. But I think Seb goes first so that they don't click on to my plan and also it ruffles the least feathers for now.
1426 days 5 hours ago
thewinner
Aria (sportygirl22) Confessional:

Confessional #1

Hi! I鈥檓 Aria 馃槉 absolutely excited to be cast! I鈥檝e been compared to a Black Widow in a lot of my games. They think I鈥檓 sweet until I鈥檝e put that knife in their back. I hope I can continue my tradition to another win馃槇

At first, I notice the names. Ben, Rubes, Shadi, Jake, Renny, etc... they鈥檙e all great players so this will be an interesting game for sure!

For my tribe, we got Mickle as the returnee. I鈥檝e heard of him and I think his mouth is why. He鈥檚 very upfront and not afraid to get info he wants.

After losing the first immunity challenge Mickle immediately wants to know what I鈥檓 thinking. While I play the fence bc I don鈥檛 want to be making any decisions yet, he really pushed for Seb to go and save Ben. To make this go further, I was added to an alliance of Mickle, Ben, Jake and myself.

I鈥檓 fine with it, but the problem is, I鈥檝e really connected with Raheem. I love Britain and we talked a little about their TV. However, Raheem wants to save Seb and vote Ben bc he thinks it鈥檒l ruffle less feathers.

This is where my social game gets me. Everyone wants me and so I鈥檓 on all sides. I hope they don鈥檛 get caught in my web though 馃槇
1425 days 10 hours ago
thewinner
Scott (gpbackXLVchamps) Confessional:

Welcome to my confessionals.

Ok so here's what's going on with my game at this point.   The only people I knew pretty well before the game were Ben and Jake.  However, both of them are on a different tribe, so I had to start working on making relationships with my tribemates.

Of my 5 tribemates, the only one I knew a little was Rick.  We played a frookies together or maybe a fasting I forget, and he was loyal to me until he had to cut me in favor of one ally that he joined with.  That's fine.   However, he and Ben are super close.    So I decided to make a f3 alliance with Ben and Rick called King Solomon.  We'll see how that goes...for now, it's an idle alliance since we are not on the same tribes together.

Now...back to my tribe....JJ and KC...we had some nice convos so we decided to allign.  KC mentioned Abele joining us so I said fine.  That gave us a majority.    A few minutes later, Rick created an alliance as well, with me, KC and JJ!  So me, KC and JJ are in two alliances, not too shabby.     We need to get us through these first couple of votes.

Dino is clearly on the outs....he doesnt have skype so I can only communicate with him thru PMS which is annoying.   However, Dino shined in the first IC...so let's see what happens
1425 days 10 hours ago
thewinner
Arek (Arris) Confessional:

find it kind of funny that my team was the only team that had everyone Present at the challenge. We won very comfortably and I feel like the atmosphere is very relaxed all around as of now. I talk to Pretty much everyone . James could be a good ally along the way he even told me his idol clue . I鈥檓 gonna have to wait and see if he鈥檚 real until I reveal him mine. I鈥檝e decided to only tell him ... half the truth for now ;)
1425 days 10 hours ago
thewinner
Jake (jakehou97) Confessional:

Contrary to what I said at tribal, this vote wasn鈥檛 all that difficult. The general consensus of the tribe was to target either Ben or Sebastian due to their absence from the challenge. I鈥檝e known Ben for a while from over the years, and while I don鈥檛 trust him 100%, I鈥檇 prefer to have him around over Sebastian, who I don鈥檛 know at all, and didn鈥檛 bother to talk to me until today.

Overall, I feel like I鈥檓 in a good spot with my tribe. I have a close relationship with Aria, whom we formed a majority 4 person alliance with us, Mickle and Ben.

However, Mickle is already playing both sides as Raheem informed me and assumed (correctly) that Mickle is working with Ben as he (Mickle) was pushing the vote for Sebastian. Works for me that Raheem is telling  me this Information, even though I already knew it. I feel like I鈥檓 in a good position with everyone on my tribe, although I鈥檇 much rather avoid tribal for a couple rounds now.
1425 days 10 hours ago
thewinner
Mickle (MicklePickle20) Confessional:

1425 days 10 hours ago
thewinner
Sebastian (cbasscordero) Confessional:

So I wasn't able to make the first immunity challenge and now we are going to tribal council. I hope that in the next few hours, there is a bigger target than me that we can vote because i would hate to be the first boot. So it's time to try and make some moves.

open group

Ethan's Survivor Viewer Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!