This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #4 — Mávros

Topic » Tribal Council #4 — Mávros

1230 days 1 hour ago
Saftronbtr999
ATTENDING TRIBAL:

Chris D./IRandomal123
Christian B./Christian_
Cub G./cubsguy831
Dino S./Dinosauro27
Fred A./ferdinandz
Isaac D./Raiden
Marwane E./Marwane
Mickle P./MicklePickle20
Nathan H./nmh95

-

Post if you want a question asked.

** Votes are due by December 15th at 6:30 PM EST **
1230 days ago
nmh95
Hi!
1230 days ago
Raiden
hello!
1229 days 23 hours ago
Dinosauro27
I'll take a question
1229 days 22 hours ago
Ethan000
Nathan & Dino - Being original Agorá members, are you triggered by another loss in any way? (:

Isaac - Now that the tribes are shaken up, how do you decide what to do for this first vote as a new team?
1229 days 22 hours ago
nmh95
Nathan & Dino - Being original Agorá members, are you triggered by another loss in any way? (:

Oh of course, if anyone sits on my stool I will throw a fit! But I mean, it is what it is, we gave it our all, and now I'm surrounded by a lot of new people - it's a great way to see where trust lies.
1229 days 21 hours ago
Dinosauro27

This is harassment I will not stand for this.
1229 days 14 hours ago
Raiden
Isaac - Now that the tribes are shaken up, how do you decide what to do for this first vote as a new team?

Honestly coming from from the only tribe who hasn’t seen tribal is kind of terrifying for myself and Fred who are now the minority in the new tribe. However I’m willing to form new relations within the Mavros tribe if it keeps me here.
1229 days 8 hours ago
ferdinandz
I can take a question :)
1229 days 8 hours ago
Christian_
_!
1229 days 7 hours ago
Ethan000
Fred - Would you say that original tribal lines will play a factor into the vote tonight?

Christian B - How important is activity in this new tribe?
1229 days 2 hours ago
ferdinandz
Fred - Would you say that original tribal lines will play a factor into the vote tonight?

Well hopefully keeping the tribe STRONG will be the priority but I think that it does play a factor since it is a big element in this game.
1229 days 2 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
I'll go tally the votes..

If anyone has an idol or other advantage they would like to play, now would be the time to do so.
1229 days 2 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
*nobody stands*

Alright, Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I'll read the votes!
1229 days 2 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
First vote..

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*

Mickle (SELF-VOTE)

1 vote Mickle
1229 days 2 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*

Mickle

2 votes Mickle

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!