This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #4 — Skyros

Topic » Immunity Challenge #4 —..

1242 days 6 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
-
1242 days 6 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Alright! Now that we’re settled into our new tribes, let’s get to today’s immunity challenge.

https://i.imgur.com/pf8Mmp7.gif

Welcome to “#Victory

Today’s immunity challenge is a fairly simple one that will test your teamwork skills and overall diligence.

In each round, I will post a random hashtag. Your job is to click that hashtag, look through the blogs tagged under that specific hashtag, and locate an official ‘Immunity Challenge #4’ post made by me, Ethan000.

*Note: You may have to click the ‘Continue’ button at the bottom of the screen to load more blogs if it is not found in the first collection of blogs under that hashtag.

Once you have located the right blog, copy the link to that blog and post it here in this forum. If you are the first one to do so, you will earn a point for your tribe.

*Note: If you score correctly for your tribe, you will sit out for the next TWO rounds*

For example, if I gave you this hashtag:

#IceIceBaby

The first person to post this blog, would earn a point for their tribe:

https://tengaged.com/blog/Ethan000/8949286/group-game-blog-tag-gg

The first tribe to score 6 points will win Immunity/Reward, while the losers will have a date with me at tribal council, where one of you will become the fourth person voted out of this game!

Any questions? If not, then we are ready to begin.
1242 days 6 hours ago
ferdinandz
Hey
1242 days 6 hours ago
Christian_
omg y'all rly do serve with this challenges, cough jb cough, take notes
1242 days 6 hours ago
NicoleF
lets get it
1242 days 6 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
This challenge is starting at :05, I'll give you until then to discuss it with your tribe/read the rules.
1242 days 6 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
hi
1242 days 6 hours ago
David2560
Okey
1242 days 6 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Ready
1242 days 6 hours ago
Tachycardia
Ok
1242 days 6 hours ago
IRandomal123
Hi
1242 days 6 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Alright, let's begin!
1242 days 6 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
First round coming up in..
1242 days 6 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
1242 days 6 hours ago
Saftronbtr999

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!