This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #1 — Skyros

Topic » Immunity Challenge #1 —..

1248 days 22 hours ago
Ethan000
https://i.imgur.com/rDYcb2X.gif

Welcome to “Hot Potato”

Today’s immunity challenge will test your new tribe’s activity level, along with how well you communicate with one another.

Right before the start of each round, I will randomize on random.org which person in the game is going to start with the Hot Potato. Once the round officially begins, the person holding the Hot Potato will have to pass it to someone on one of the opposing tribes to try and avoid it blowing up on themselves.

You can do this by posting: *Passes [Tengaged Username] the Hot Potato*

I won’t be picky about if you use the asterisks or not, but you MUST spell everything (including the Tengaged Username) correctly.

After a predetermined amount of time, I will post in the forum “POTATO EXPLODES”. If you are the player currently holding the Hot Potato when it explodes, you will be out of this immunity challenge and will have to watch your tribe compete from the sidelines.

I want to make it very clear that everyone is competing in today’s challenge, whether you are here or not. Should the person randomized to have the Hot Potato not be present, then we will still wait the predetermined amount of time for that round in the off-chance that they do come online. Otherwise, the potato will just explode on them once time runs out and we will move on. If somebody comes online halfway through the challenge and they are not out, then they can still compete to help their tribe win immunity. Do with that information as you wish.

The first tribe to completely be eliminated from this challenge will have a date with me at tribal council, where one of you will become the first person voted out of this game! As for the other two tribes, you all will win Immunity/Reward.

Any questions?
1248 days 22 hours ago
nmh95
Got it
1248 days 22 hours ago
Tachycardia
Cool
1248 days 22 hours ago
ferdinandz
Yes
1248 days 22 hours ago
Raiden
Let’s go
1248 days 22 hours ago
Ethan000
Alright, I'll randomize the first player starting with the Hot Potato now
1248 days 22 hours ago
Ethan000
There were 21 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

Isaac D./Raiden
Fred A./ferdinandz
Chris D./IRandomal123
Chris T./christossss
Jacob S./BOBROCKS333
Marwane E./Marwane
Layla J./LaylaLove
Mickle P./MicklePickle20
Cub G./cubsguy831
Christian H./Tachycardia
Christian B./Christian_
Eddie H./NicoleF
Jacob M./blackmamba2323
Kellen T./Kennel123
Nathan H./nmh95
Jonathan P./boysofsummer2005
David A./David2560
Andrew K./iiGalaxyii
Mike R./MikeyKR91
Ahmad M./Midiaw
Dino S./Dinosauro27

Raiden, let me know when you are ready.
1248 days 22 hours ago
Raiden
Ready
1248 days 22 hours ago
Ethan000
Alright Round 1 starting in...
1248 days 22 hours ago
Ethan000
1248 days 22 hours ago
Ethan000
1248 days 22 hours ago
Ethan000
1248 days 22 hours ago
Ethan000
GO!
1248 days 22 hours ago
Raiden
*Passes Dinosauro27 the Hot Potato*
1248 days 22 hours ago
nmh95
Waits

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!