This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #12 — Atahuran

Topic » Tribal Council #12 —..

1501 days 1 hour ago
Saftronbtr999
Attending Tribal:

Dana M./TotsTrashy
Gonzalo B./Carvalho
Harry W./harrywasnak
Sagar O./obscurity
TJ S./rockstarr
Vincent S./VinSincent
Vlad S./Vlad21
Wes K./Bluejay7622

Sagar is immune tonight, cannot vote for him.

Post if you want a question asked.

** Votes are due by March 23rd at 6 PM EST **

*Note: Send votes to BOTH Saftronbtr999 & Ethan000 please*
1501 days ago
TotsTrashy
Dana
1501 days ago
Vlad21
Me
1500 days 23 hours ago
VinSincent
Me
1500 days 23 hours ago
obscurity
me
1500 days 19 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Dana - What's the likelihood that this vote will ultimately determine alliances during this final stretch of the game?

Vlad - What's the likelihood that a rock draw may end up having tonight with eight people in the game?

Vincent - Going into tonight's tribal, is there a clear idea on who is in majority and who is in minority?

Sagar - Do you think had you not won immunity today, your life would be on the line?
1500 days 18 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Dana - What's the likelihood that this vote will ultimately determine alliances during this final stretch of the game?

Highly likely. Up until now things have been pretty set in stone, but I see golden opportunities for new groups and decisions to be made, especially when it's the middle of the merge
1500 days 7 hours ago
obscurity
Sagar - Do you think had you not won immunity today, your life would be on the line?

no
1500 days 3 hours ago
VinSincent
Vincent - Going into tonight's tribal, is there a clear idea on who is in majority and who is in minority?
Anything can happen at any tribal i have no damn idea until i will read every vote. yesterdays majority could become minority tonight so im not confident at all
1500 days 3 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
I'll go tally the votes..
1500 days 3 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
If anyone has the idol and would like to use it, now is the time to do so.
1500 days 3 hours ago
Bluejay7622
STANDS UP!
1500 days 3 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
1500 days 2 hours ago
Bluejay7622
It would really be a shame letting this baby go to waste, I would like to play this idol on myself!
1500 days 2 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
*Wes hands me an object*
1500 days 2 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
The rules of Survivor state that if anyone plays a hidden immunity idol that any votes cast against that person do not count and the person with the next highest number of votes is voted out.

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!