This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11 — Atahuran

Topic » Tribal Council #11 —..

1502 days 8 hours ago
Ethan000
Attending Tribal:

Dana M./TotsTrashy
Gonzalo B./Carvalho
Harry W./harrywasnak
Lexey J./lexeyjane
Sagar O./obscurity
TJ S./rockstarr
Vincent S./VinSincent
Vlad S./Vlad21
Wes K./Bluejay7622

Dana is immune tonight, cannot vote for him.

Post if you want a question asked.

** Votes are due by March 22nd at 6 PM EST **

*Note: Send votes to BOTH Saftronbtr999 & Ethan000 please*
1502 days 8 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Dana
1502 days 8 hours ago
Carvalho
me
1502 days 7 hours ago
VinSincent
me pls
1502 days 3 hours ago
obscurity
i'll take a question
1501 days 19 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Dana - How many threats to win do you possibly see left in the game?  Is there a lot of them or very few individuals?

Gonzalo - How much talk has there been about the Edge of Extinction and how is it currently effecting the game?

Vincent - What do you believe is the most important variable weighing on everyone's mind coming into this tribal council?

Sagar - After receiving 5 votes last tribal, do you worry more could be headed your way tonight?
1501 days 17 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Dana - How many threats to win do you possibly see left in the game?  Is there a lot of them or very few individuals?

You'd be a fool to say any less than the entire tribe and everyone left on the edge. Everyone has a chance to prove themselves up until the end and plead their case, so I'm not counting anyone out of the running
1501 days 15 hours ago
Vlad21
Question
1501 days 10 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Vlad - What was the main takeaway from last night's tribal?
1501 days 9 hours ago
obscurity
Sagar - After receiving 5 votes last tribal, do you worry more could be headed your way tonight?

no
1501 days 9 hours ago
VinSincent
Vincent - What do you believe is the most important variable weighing on everyone's mind coming into this tribal council?

Propably surviving one more round and hoping that majority is doing same thing as you.
1501 days 9 hours ago
Carvalho
Last time i checked, no one wasnt talking about EOE
In fact the only person who ever mentioned was Sagar after he come backs... so Idk... nobody want to really go to EOE so... i think that is the truly gag of season
1501 days 9 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
I'll go tally the votes..
1501 days 9 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
If anyone has the idol and would like to use it, now is the time to do so.
1501 days 9 hours ago
Carvalho
i think i'll

not stand
1501 days 9 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Alright, Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I'll read the votes!

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!