This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7 — Ikari & Jounetsu

Topic » Tribal Council #7 — Ikari..

1520 days 20 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Attending Tribal:

Clark K./Clarkkent6969
Harry W./harrywasnak
Lexey J./lexeyjane
Nick D./jmain14
TJ S./rockstarr
Vincent S./VinSincent
Vlad S./Vlad21

-

Post if you want a question asked.

** Votes are due by TONIGHT at 11:30 PM EST **

*Note: Send votes to BOTH Saftronbtr999 & Ethan000 please*
1520 days 20 hours ago
Carvalho
https://i.gifer.com/AohA.gif
1520 days 20 hours ago
rockstarr
me
1520 days 20 hours ago
VinSincent
me
1520 days 20 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
TJ - With this Joint-Tribal Council, do you think people will see this as an opportunity to make a move or do you think tonight should be a relatively easy vote?

Vincent - Well it's clear as day to see the trend of how every elimination has pretty much been this entire game seeing as only Ikari members have been eliminated, how high would you say your chances of going home tonight are?
1520 days 20 hours ago
VinSincent
i received something interesting in my bag and i can easily use it on myself but if anyone on this tribal would really want to see how loyal i am and might be interested in becoming my nr1 friend and ally talk to me in pms it might not only benefit my game but yours too. and staying honest i think i do agree that it might end up on 6 1 vote on me because my tribe sucked and why shouldnt i be next? but there will be always someone who will know that this choice is terrible for him in the long term so we will see i guess
1520 days 19 hours ago
Ethan000

Nick has decided to play his Safety Without Power Advantage, which allows him to return to camp before votes are cast tonight, and become immune from becoming voted out.

He is now ineligible to vote.

1520 days 18 hours ago
Vlad21
I want a question
1520 days 18 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Vlad - Has there been a lot of cross-tribe communication going on with this twist involved? How do you work around it with a 4 to 2 disadvantage in numbers, or does whose on what tribe not even matter at this point?
1520 days 18 hours ago
Vlad21
Personally, I talked to everyone because as you mentioned a 4-2 disadvantage its not cute at all coming into this, but I dont think this will be a 4-2 at all . I think this started as an easy vote and will turn into a mess of a vote
1520 days 15 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
If anyone has the idol and would like to use it, now is the time to do so.
1520 days 15 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
*nobody stands*
1520 days 15 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Alright, Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I'll read the votes!
1520 days 15 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
First vote

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*

TJ

That's 1 vote TJ
1520 days 15 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*

Harry

That's 1 vote Harry, 1 vote TJ
1520 days 15 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*

TJ

That's 2 votes TJ, 1 vote Harry, 3 votes left..

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!