This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale — All-Stars

Topic » Finale — All-Stars

1559 days 1 hour ago
YoundAndReckless
Bye guys!
1559 days 1 hour ago
Saftronbtr999
Erik, the tribe has spoken.
*snuffs torch*

Time for you to go..
1559 days 1 hour ago
Chandelier
YoundAndReckless
yes chandler :P

well, bye boo :P
1559 days 1 hour ago
Russell11
Bye Erik :(
https://media1.tenor.com/images/39bf8445c6d48abaaafdde8c5fc79f43/tenor.gif?itemid=10820112
1559 days 1 hour ago
YoundAndReckless
Me at no GIFS wth? lol cmon. send me off right fam
1559 days 1 hour ago
YoundAndReckless
there we go !
1559 days 1 hour ago
Saftronbtr999
Come on in guys!
1559 days 1 hour ago
Singsongers
hey
1559 days 1 hour ago
Chandelier
HEY
1559 days 1 hour ago
bblover567
hi
1559 days 1 hour ago
Russell11
Hey
1559 days 1 hour ago
Saftronbtr999
Welcome to your final immunity challenge!

Today's challenge is called "Survivor Pyramid"

Step 1:
You must post "Runs up Step 1", "Runs up Step 2" all the way to step 20. It must be spelled correctly, and must be done in separate posts.

Step 2:
After climbing the twenty steps up, you will climb twenty steps down by posting *Climbs down Step 20*, *Climbs down Step 19*, *Climbs down Step 18*.  It must be done correctly and must be done in separate posts.

Step 3:
I'll then give you three scrambled usernames through mails.  These scrambles will be three individuals who have https://tengaged.com/user/Tommeh208 added as a friend on tengaged.  Once you get the scrambles correct you may move onto the next step.

Step 4:
After completing your scrambles, you must come here, and post "Climbs Ladder 1", going until ladder 5. However, you can only post the next climb action 1 minute after the previous one has been posted.

Step 5:
You must then get five individuals outside the game to mail me "Collects Final Puzzle Piece for (your name)". This must be posted correctly, name or username doesn't matter and quotes don't either. I'll update you here how you're getting on with that aspect.  NOBODY WHO PLAYED THIS SEASON CAN HELP YOU IN THIS PART OR ANY WHITE LEVELS!

Step 6:
The final step, I will send you a jigsaw puzzle.  Once you've completed the puzzle post your screenshot in the forum and then post, "CLAIMS IMMUNITY" in a separate post.

The first person to complete all these parts in order, will win individual immunity and guarantees themselves a spot at the Final Tribal Council.  This is where you'll get a chance to plead your case to the jury on why you should win this game.  Everyone else vulnerable at tribal where one of you will become the final member of the jury.

**Rules**

- For the spam portion an individual can only help a person once.  Once they send a mail they cannot help again for anyone else.  Also, they can't commence to mail until you're on that step.

- For the jigsaw puzzle, I must see proof that you're logged into your Tengaged Account; Like this for example: http://prntscr.com/bnbrgh
1559 days 1 hour ago
Singsongers
Okay
1559 days 1 hour ago
Saftronbtr999
Y'all ready?
1559 days 1 hour ago
Chandelier
ok

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!