This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #4 — Cygnus

Topic » Tribal Council #4 — Cygnus

1591 days 3 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Attending Tribal:

Abel M./Russell11
Ashanti J./KingGeek
Chandler H./Chandelier
Erik N./YoundAndReckless
JB B./_JB_
Jimmy T./BB5Lover
Kelly R./Kelly0412
Ryan L./RL10
Ryan T./Eclipse9

-

Post if you want a question asked.

** Votes are due by January 8th at 5:30 pm EST **
1591 days 3 hours ago
Russell11
Me
1591 days 3 hours ago
RL10
Sure
1591 days 3 hours ago
Eclipse9
Me
1591 days 3 hours ago
Kelly0412
hi
1590 days 23 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Abel - Will past tribes affect tonights vote?

Ryan L. - How do the new tribes impact the game?

Ryan T. - With these new tribes, there are five former Aquila members here, do you believe that is an advantage or a disadvantage for you currently?

Kelly - Should tonights vote be easy or difficult for you?
1590 days 17 hours ago
Chandelier
Hu
1590 days 16 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Chandler - You are the sole former member of the Lyrae tribe on this new tribe, are you worried that could hurt you going into tonight?
1590 days 16 hours ago
Kelly0412
Kelly - Should tonights vote be easy or difficult for you?

oh for me its easy. people choose to run my name through the mud constantly and it is just exhausting. but I mean hey at least it makes figuring out the people I need to target easy
1590 days 14 hours ago
Eclipse9
Ryan T. - With these new tribes, there are five former Aquila members here, do you believe that is an advantage or a disadvantage for you currently?

I negated a plurality vote last time, so for me, it’s a disadvantage. I’d like to think I can work with some people, but honestly this entire season so far has been so damn toxic my head can’t think straight. My target’s set, we’ll just see how the vote goes tonight.
1590 days 13 hours ago
RL10
Ryan L. - How do the new tribes impact the game?

I think it changes tribe dynamics slightly since there are other people from other tribes on your tribe.
1590 days 10 hours ago
Chandelier
Chandler - You are the sole former member of the Lyrae tribe on this new tribe, are you worried that could hurt you going into tonight?

Bitch, i'm not gonna lie that this sucks but I think the Lord put me here for a reason and i'm hoping for this reason not be me being voted out.
1590 days 10 hours ago
Russell11
Abel - Will past tribes affect tonights vote?

Maybe, maybe not, we’ll have to find out.
1590 days 7 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
I'll go tally the votes...
1590 days 7 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
If anyone has an idol and would like to play it nows the time to do so.
1590 days 7 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Alright, Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I'll read the votes!

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!