This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council — Hasetsu

Topic » Final Tribal Council —..

1611 days ago
Saftronbtr999
Welcome Ethan, Nolan, and Sal to Final Tribal Council. The power now shifts to the jury who will vote for the Sole Survivor of Survivor: Hasetsu

We'll now bring in the members of the jury: Natalie, Ryan, Ashley, Joey, Kevin, JB, Systrix, and Kelly voted out at the last tribal council.

Ethan, Nolan, and Sal, you may each make an opening statement. The jury members can either make comments or ask questions, there is no limit to the amount they do or don't say.

Once you have decided who to vote for please mail me your vote.

** Votes are due by December 23rd at 4:00 pm EST **

Reunion will be on December 23rd at 6:00 pm EST.

Good luck!
1611 days ago
jojo7784
The jury alliance has made its decision. We stick to our word.

Thank you for a fun game Ian! Even though you clearly wanted Ethan to win I enjoyed playing a lot :)
1610 days 23 hours ago
Kelly0412
Nolan - Honestly i am always shocked when ive seen you win a game because every game i have played with you, you have done absolutely nothing just sheep someone but hey you got to finals so props. too bad you arent winning but still very proud!

Ethan - I think I speak for the entire jury when I say that you are a sad embarrassing person all around. I have NEVER im my YEARS of playing group games seen someone be so cringely obsessed with a game and tryhard the fuck out of it ESPECIALLY when they have no chance at winning. you even cheated in final immunity against someone you claimed to be your friend even tho you knew you had no chance at winning?? thats called playing personal and playing a shit social game. you may think you can walk all over people and pretend to be their friend and manipulate them for a month to win a game but I am done so congrats. you may have won 4 immunites and found 4 idols but you are not the sole survivor of this game despite your best efforts. you should be ashamed.

Sal - you are kind of annoying and honestly kind of a horrible player but you are getting my vote tonight. I dont care if im bitter Nolan and Ethan are terrible people. you have the votes to win this game dont even bother trying hard here. Me Joey Kevin Ashley and Jeremy are making the correct decision tonight. grats on being the sole survivor :D

Iit hurt to get so close and it was a shame you wanted Ethan to win so desperately but I did have fun Ian! see ya never Survivor Hasetsu
1610 days 23 hours ago
jojo7784
Sal - you are kind of annoying and honestly kind of a horrible player but you are getting my vote tonight. I dont care if im bitter Nolan and Ethan are terrible people. you have the votes to win this game dont even bother trying hard here. Me Joey Kevin Ashley and Jeremy are making the correct decision tonight. grats on being the sole survivor :D
1610 days 23 hours ago
Ethan000
Maybe treat your "friends" with actual respect Kelly, and you would reap the benefits. You don't get to walk all over people, treat them like trash, berate them, lie to them, swear at them, be an absolute monster to them, and expect them to want to hand you a win. Nuh uh, that's not how life works.

I'm glad you got a good life lesson out of this game
1610 days 23 hours ago
Kelly0412
id rather be a bad person then be in denial about being a bad person like you Ethan.
1610 days 23 hours ago
jojo7784
Ethan you are literally one of the most disgusting, try hard, losers I have ever met and the fact you dedicate hours of your life daily on games because you have nothing else to do is quite sad. My Christmas wish for you is to get a life and finally see what the sun looks like. You are such a gamebot loser and I hope wasting all your time on this game just to lose was worth it sweetie.

Congrats Sal!
1610 days 23 hours ago
Kelly0412
kevin is not a fool. he is a great person.
1610 days 23 hours ago
OhNatalie
Lol Ethan you’re going off to the jurors and it’s really making you look ugly right now. Chill and only answer the questions that are asked to you instead of trying to clap back lol

Anyway, my vote is extremely up in the air. All I ask is that you answer authentically:

Ethan - I respected your idol plan in getting me out. I had successfully flipped the votes and I was coming for you as soon as I could, because you threw my name out first. My question is, give me a list of power moves, like you idoling me out, that have allowed you to be sitting here today.

Nolan - To me, it appears that you rode ethan’s cock all the way to tribal council. Change my mind.

Sal - Who are you even and what did you do to be lucky enough to be sitting here?
1610 days 23 hours ago
Kelly0412
ethan you seem pretty mad maybe if you played a better game the jury wouldnt hate you
1610 days 23 hours ago
Ethan000
Natalie I get it, but ever since you left I've been berated and talked down to ALL season long, and the fact that others are sitting here and letting it happen, is absolutely awful. They bullied Logan into quitting, and Kevin sat there and defended there actions and continues to be a supporter of them and bandwagon what they think. I just hope you can understand my frustration.

Anyways, on to your question...

Ethan - I respected your idol plan in getting me out. I had successfully flipped the votes and I was coming for you as soon as I could, because you threw my name out first. My question is, give me a list of power moves, like you idoling me out, that have allowed you to be sitting here today.

Well thanks for respecting it, yeah, you did successfully flip votes in your favor, and I knew you were capable of that, which is why I knew you needed to go. Funny enough though, I didn't throw out your name first, it was Sal. And I think it was just randomly. But did I shoot the name down? Not at all. As far as power moves that helped me sit here, I'd say this:

• Transferring Sal the idol to save himself premerge. This helped me so much in the postmerge because he was very loyal to me.
• Obviously idoling you out
• Idoling Jojo out who is obsessed with me
• My social relationship with Systrix (who was constantly a swing vote)

A combination of those 4 things helped me get here the most I'd say. I definitely have other moves, but these were the ones I think were the most "powerful"

GL with your vote.
1610 days 23 hours ago
mysterygame2
oh my.
1610 days 18 hours ago
sprado91
The drama 😮🤔

I'll explain my game process but either way I've never thought I would make it this far. I think ive explained before how alone i felt right from the start. I developed a strong relationship with Ethan and because of his knowledge of the game and challenges i knew he was a tough one to beat. I personally give him a lot of props with his game. Without Ethan I wouldn't be here and he knew as well how much my vote was important to him in the long run. My strategy didnt start until final 8. Reason being the original lutz tribe no one spoken to me nor tried to talk me. I had to always initiate a conversation even if it was just about the weather. Ohnatalie was boring always joining the arena and when it came to game talk nothing from this precious lady even lied to me about playing the challenges to win instead of joining the arena. Ryan also lied to me about the vote during the tribe swab and I lost trust in him. Ashley and kevin I hardly talk to regarding the game. I mean half these ppl didnt even acknowledge me or just wanted me gone as a filler player. Now down to final 8 I believe. We had Ethan, Nolan, JB, Systrix, Joey, Kelly, n Kevin. At this point I knew nolan had an idol. So in order for me to have some impact in this game. I had to get rid of nolan as some point since its obv hes with Ethan and I couldn't beat ethan in the final. So in order for nolan to be blindsided I needed kevin to be evicted before joey. And use both joey and kelly for votes to blindside nolan the next tribal when in deed kelly had won that immunity and nolan n Ethan both decided to use the idol on Ethan in case he was one to go. But none other then JB, kelly, n joey(maybe) ruined my game by telling Ethan the plan. And everything backfired. At this point I just followed how systrix wanted to do. I had no control of the game. But my plan would have been awesome tbh if u guys dont even see it. This final 3 would be different.
1610 days 18 hours ago
sprado91
Also joey I respect u so much. Even after our mini dislike or watever u want to call it. I genuinely enjoyed our conversations and I hope u understand what I was trying to accomplish in final 8 tribal
1610 days 17 hours ago
jojo7784
Awe ty 💜
1610 days 10 hours ago
OhNatalie
Summary of Sal’s game:

“I had a plan that didn’t work out. You guys should’ve let me have my way. Anyway, I also didn’t have any control in this game. Okay, vote for me.”

??

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!