This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion — Konoha

Topic » Reunion — Konoha

1646 days 8 hours ago
TJ2807
Grats Jake ❤️
1646 days 8 hours ago
Jasoi
grats jake
1646 days 8 hours ago
Lemjam6
Thank you guys
1646 days 8 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Jasoi, This question is a lot honestly and most of it will be answered through the awards later tonight, but I will say the best alliance was the Winners alliance which consisted of Jake, Nick, Craig, Julian, and TJ. They absolutely dominated the game and took control of it!

Jake, the twist served it's purpose I feel, I figured inactive people who weren't adding much would be eliminated from the game and that's pretty much what happened. I think the twist was important though because it pretty much solidified the alliances for the rest of the game.
1646 days 8 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Question for Jake, how surprised are you to see yourself win tonight?
1646 days 8 hours ago
Singsongers
O
1646 days 8 hours ago
Lemjam6
Question for Jake, how surprised are you to see yourself win tonight?

Well, I never put doubt in my ability. I go into every game thinking I'll either be first one out or probably win. I definitely thought I deserved to win, but seeing the jurors not really asking questions and none of them telling me I had their vote, I started to doubt my chances. I thought it would be close between all three.
1646 days 8 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
To be honest, I was pleasantly surprised. TJ was the last to cast his vote, at that point it wsas 3-3 and I was fully expecting him to vote for Craig!
1646 days 8 hours ago
Singsongers
Honestly i'm disappointed because i'm the only person that was loyal to TJ like the entire game and he repaid me by not voting me.
1646 days 8 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Alright, if there isn't any more questions, I guess we can get to the award portion of tonight's reunion! If you have any further questions, message me on skype and I'll be glad to answer!
1646 days 8 hours ago
Jasoi
confessional lounge?
1646 days 8 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Also, Winners History has been updated!

https://i.imgur.com/Ng75JFF.gif

@ Jasoi, I'll post it after the awards
1646 days 8 hours ago
Lemjam6
Looks good
1646 days 8 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
First award tonight is, Hero of the Season!
1646 days 8 hours ago
Jasoi
also how were the returnee this ss?

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!