This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7 — Shōsha

Topic » Tribal Council #7 — Shōsha

1654 days 1 hour ago
Saftronbtr999
Attending Tribal:

Bubba G./Duffybutt11
Craig C./Singsongers
Daniel M./danielm345
Gabe M./skimmilk4
Jake B./Lemjam6
Julian W./TheSexiestDude990
Nick S./NotNicky333
Ryan T./Eclipse9
TJ M./TJ2807
Zac P./ZacPed

-

Jake has Individual Immunity tonight, cannot vote for them.

-

Post if you want a question asked.

** Votes are due by November 9th at 6 pm EST **
1654 days 1 hour ago
TheSexiestDude990
1654 days 1 hour ago
Lemjam6
1654 days ago
Singsongers
1654 days ago
Duffybutt11
1653 days 23 hours ago
TJ2807
1653 days 23 hours ago
danielm345
1653 days 23 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Julian - What type of player should be targeted at tonight's tribal?

Jake - How unexpected was the merge today?  Do you expect lines to be definitely drawn after tonight's tribal?

Craig - What's the likelihood that a rock draw may end up having tonight with ten people in the game?

Bubba - Is there a clear minority alliance coming into tonight's tribal or is everything still up in the air?

TJ - How cruicial is this first merged tribal council? Is it safe to say it will have a huge effect on the rest of the game?

Daniel - How split would you say the game is at this current moment?
1653 days 21 hours ago
NotNicky333
me
1653 days 21 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Nick - Going into this tribal, what's your criteria for this vote?
1653 days 18 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Julian - What type of player should be targeted at tonight's tribal?

- I honestly can't say there's any type that "should" be targeted. This is a group of 10 dynamic players, each with their own goals and agendas, and I'm sure everyone has their own version of what they feel should happen tonight. It really could be any of us, except Jake.
1653 days 7 hours ago
TJ2807
TJ - How cruicial is this first merged tribal council? Is it safe to say it will have a huge effect on the rest of the game?

It’s huge, this is the first vote that we have everyone voting. This is where we’re gonna see sides develop and show us where the game is headed in the future
1653 days 7 hours ago
Duffybutt11
Bubba - Is there a clear minority alliance coming into tonight's tribal or is everything still up in the air?

I think everything is up in the air. This is a brand new tribe and some people haven't voted together yet. It is the time in the game when people choose what side they are on and who they want to work with. It is a big vote tonight to say the least.
1653 days 7 hours ago
Singsongers
Craig - What's the likelihood that a rock draw may end up having tonight with ten people in the game?

There's a chance of that I feel. However I hope that doesn't happen.
1653 days 5 hours ago
Lemjam6
Jake - How unexpected was the merge today?  Do you expect lines to be definitely drawn after tonight's tribal?

There were definitely rumblings about the merge, but I kinda thought you would try to blindside us and do a swap or something. It wasn't a shock though. I think lines have been drawn for a little while now, whether everyone knows it or not. But this is Survivor, Survivor is a fluid game. One thing may happen today and the pendulum can swing and something different can happen tomorrow.
1653 days 2 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
I'll go tally the votes...

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!