This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion — Mt. Hakurei

Topic » Reunion — Mt. Hakurei

1678 days 19 hours ago
RedsKanto
What was your thoughts on the Rakuyou tribe?
1678 days 19 hours ago
lhooper902976
I'm surprised by that
1678 days 19 hours ago
lhooper902976
What do you think I could've done to maybe had won or was it set in stone kyle was winning going into final 2
1678 days 19 hours ago
AlanDuncan
Question
1678 days 19 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Ian- did the communication center ruin the game?

Answer: I wouldn't say y'all ruined the game! But yes, The Communication Center (Billy, Kyle, Livingston) pretty much ran the entire game and did a good job having control throughout the season even though your guys' alliance was pretty obvious I felt but you guys still managed to do a good job of making it work.
1678 days 19 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
What was your thoughts on the Rakuyou tribe?

Literally such a mess of a tribe, to be quite honest with you I was very surprised to see 2 OG Rakuyou members make final two
1678 days 19 hours ago
AlanDuncan
Oh we are asking Questions.

Did you really want me to win?
1678 days 19 hours ago
RedsKanto
Do you think I had a shot of winning against Alan?
1678 days 19 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
What do you think I could've done to maybe had won or was it set in stone kyle was winning going into final 2

Logan, while I think you played a decent game, I think a lot of the jury members felt you were playing for a second place but it doesn't mean you played a bad game! I think a lot of the jury members felt that you didn't have much of a connection with them personally so they couldn't vote for you
1678 days 19 hours ago
AlanDuncan
Do you think I had a shot of winning against Alan?

You didn't
1678 days 19 hours ago
cfff
LOL I WAS THE ONLY ONE!?!?

maybe if u didnt call ppl grant, you would have had a perfect jury :)
1678 days 19 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
AlanDuncan: Question

Going into this season knowing you had such a mediocre placement last season, were you surprised to see yourself make it this far deep into the game the second time?
1678 days 19 hours ago
RedsKanto
I’ll take a question if you got one for me.
1678 days 19 hours ago
Bvance1212
Honest opinion on my game?
1678 days 19 hours ago
Bvance1212
I’ll also take a question as well if possible

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!