This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion | Spirit Realm

Topic » Reunion | Spirit Realm

1736 days 15 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Next vote...
1736 days 15 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

The winner of Survivor: Spirit Realm
*flips vote*

Mason!

1736 days 15 hours ago
AlexaVonTrayne
https://i.imgur.com/IoH3Ca1.gif
1736 days 15 hours ago
Masonx
OH MY GOD STARTS TO CRY THANK YOU
1736 days 15 hours ago
Masonx
1736 days 15 hours ago
Masonx
1736 days 15 hours ago
Masonx
1736 days 15 hours ago
Masonx
i wanna thank ian for the strategy i used that he coined
1736 days 15 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Alright, time to post my review on the season and winner, if you guys want you guys can ask me some questions after.
1736 days 15 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Crypt - Mason
Alex - Mason
Erik - Mason
Jimmy - Chris
Micheal - Mason
Jasoi - Mason
Gavin - Chris
1736 days 15 hours ago
Masonx
JASOI, MICHAEL, ERIK, ALEX, CRYPT THANKS
1736 days 15 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
- Review and Ranking of the Season -

1. Spirit Realm
2. Greed Island

Alright, I have to admit. The first couple of rounds of this game REALLY were just upsetting to watch, it was just really boring and it was setting up what looked like to be a pretty bad season. Things started getting interested as soon as the double tribal council happened though; after that the gameplay level of the season rose up from 0 to 100 real quick. Merge was really interesting and fun to watch from a host's perspective, every single vote there was always something going on and it was very entertaining to watch the two sides go after one another. Another good thing about this season is that it had some good characters that I would love to see later down in the future; In fact pretty much everyone who merged really showed some good potential to be quite honest with you. Also I did enjoy reading some of your confessionals throughout the season as well. Overall I'm ranking this season above the first season because although I think the first season was pretty decent; this season for sure had a more exciting merge and late game whereas Greed Island did not.

As I stated at the start of the season I'd like to thank you all for giving me the opportunity to continue my series and for that I am forever grateful! Thank you guys.
1736 days 15 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
- Winner Review -

Mason played a pretty good game in my opinion; Mason wasn't really ever in a bad position in this game which helps his resume a lot. He aligned himself with people who even if it came down to it, would be targetted over him and he knew it too. (Examples: Jimmy and Micheal getting idol'd out over him). I can't remember a single time in this game where Mason was seriously considered as an actual option to go home, nobody ever really wanted him out, Is it a little bit of luck or was it his good social game? I'd say a little bit of both. I think even Mason can agree that he played really passive and kind of just fell into a good position in this game. I would say his biggest mistake was how he played the round Jimmy went home, it was kind of messy really and to me a little over the top but even then nobody wanted to vote Mason. Mason also did a good job of hiding how good he really was at challenges and proved it when you claimed two individual immunity wins in the finale. Overall, I think Mason is a good winner. He had good social connections with the cast and evidentially it showed as he is the winner. Congratulations, Mason!
1736 days 15 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
And with that, this season has come to a close.

And now a preview for our next season!
1736 days 15 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
For our next season contestants will head off into the beautiful waters of East Blue, Japan. Where mysteries await, brave adventurers that brave their lives, go into this land with mysterious sights. But not all may succeed, after every challenge, one will go out of the game. Set in the fantasy area of the East Blue, the quest to become the winner starts now!

We'll all find out how it all goes down in... Ian's Survivor: East Blue!

https://i.imgur.com/L2O2Ui2.gif

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!