This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council | Greed Island

Topic » Final Tribal Council | Greed..

1782 days 2 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Welcome Kevin, Matt and Nathan to Final Tribal Council. The power now shifts to the jury who will vote for the Sole Survivor of Survivor: Greed Island.

We'll now bring in the members of the jury: Marco, Kelly, Alexa, Jesse, Anthony, James & Michael voted out at the last tribal council.

Kevin, Matt and Nathan, you may each make an opening statement. The jury members can either make comments or ask questions, there is no limit to the amount they do or don't say.

Once you have decided who to vote for please mail me your vote.

**SUBMIT VOTES BY 7/6 by 7:30pm EST**

Reunion will be at 7/6 at 8pm EST.

Good luck!
1782 days 2 hours ago
nathorix
alright, I guess ill open us up, yeah?
1782 days 2 hours ago
nathorix
Out of all the cast, I think I was the most underestimated. I wasn't known at all, and I think that secretly played into my favor. Starting off this game, I made and alliance with Matt and Ryan, and duos with Anthony and Marvel. With Anthony having Kevin, this made sure we controlled the votes pre swap. Post swap, we were outnumbered, so I made an Alliance with Arek to secure my safety. I know some of you don't care about the pre merge, but it played a big part of the post merge with Arek leaving so im discussing it. Once Drew quit however, things changed. I still had my alliance with Matt and Ryan, however now I also have Arek telling me who to vote. Ryan informed me he has penguin on his side, and with that we were able to manipulate the votes and get the 3-2-1 vote, getting out Arek and penguin.
At the merge, I added Micheal and Kelly on skype. Kelly said she didn't care about the game but I knew that was a lie, so I told her to vote james, incase they had an idol and would waste it on him. All the while the original Ren made an alliance (Minus marvel) and we decided to vote out marco, as an easy vote. I would like to point out also, that, I usally was the one to suggest who to vote, and the other people would usally say "im down" or "yeah, okay."
The biggest cases of these were kevin and Ryan. Once Marco was gone, it was an easy vote for Kelly, and then the massive target of Alexa. We had worried she had an idol for some time, but since she didn't play it on Kelly or Marco even when Ryan told micheal, we knew she didn't. Around this time ryan quit, and that effected the game for better on my part. This reason being now I had micheal as a number, also voting whoever I told him, although he suggested a little more than my old alliance did. I knew at this time the biggetst threat to win was Anthony, and so after an easy vote in Jesse, I got matt and micheal in on the plan. I was worried for my own safety, but micheal used his legacy advantage on me, and I knew that Anthony was gone. Shockingly though, she voted kevin, who self voted, screwing Anthony over big time. The next vote, James was also easy. Now at final 4 with only matt and micheal at potential votes, I decided to vote out micheal, as not only did he make an alliance with me MUCH LATER than matt did, but I also felt he played a better game than matt did. I would also like to say that I have been to every tribal, and have not once voted incorrectly. Matt has the same feat, however for all those votes he was a sheep, he never told me who to vote, I always told HIM who to vote, I think this is why I deserve to win, mostly because I controlled most of these votes...if you vote for matt of kevin just because you know them better or because your bitter..then #bitterjury
1782 days 2 hours ago
AlexaVonTrayne
1782 days 2 hours ago
nathorix
cant tell if that was directed towards me or not..
1782 days 1 hour ago
bblover567
Alright, Hello Members of the Jury! I first wanna thank ian for letting me play it was a fun time! Now let's keep it real was I the most social player in this game? No, I decided to play this game completely different from how I have ever played a game before. Playing a Floater game is a strategy. Because out of the three of us in this final 3 I am the only one who can say they got to final 3 without lying to anyone in the jury. The small connections I had in this game I used to my advantage and it got me into a majority alliance. I gave my opinion on targets within that Alliance. I was completely loyal to my alliance. I didn't go to the other side and blow smoke up people's ass as i am sure a lot of people did to people in this game. I wanted to be seen as I was nothing in this game because who doesn't want to keep someone in the game who is loyal and seen as the easy beat. Should I have been more social? Probably Yes but i did it because i didn't want to blow smoke up people's ass in this game. I got to the end playing a loyal, upfront, and honest game. And even when people took shots at me to take me out I had a strong alliance to keep me safe because they knew I was loyal. I stayed in my own lane and let the big personalities rise and go against eachother. I think it is very unusual for someone to get to the end of a survivor game without telling one lie or being disloyal but I did that because I took a different route to the end and I hope you guys can see that. I didn't have to talk to everyone in the game to get here i used the small connections I had and it put me into a better position. I do not think i played a perfect game obviously their was things i should have done better. But i think i played a unique game that should be more respected. But i respect whatever decision you guys make I had a great time playing good luck to nathan and matt!
1782 days ago
Michael101
I will wait for Matt before asking questions.
1782 days ago
nathorix
I might not be on for the questions cause I might be asleep so I hope matt gets on
1781 days 23 hours ago
Kelly2722
Gonna be real. Gave 0 fucks about this game. Probably voting whoever James and Alexa want to vote just because I can. Good luck.
1781 days 23 hours ago
smuguy2012
Sorry just getting home from work now. Wow. Never thought I’d be sitting here but here I am! I regrettably was unable to play as strong of a social game as I wanted due to starting a new job and being on vacation, I think I played the best I could. Nathan is going to sit here and call me a sheep and that’s fine but I was able to make other connections in the game without him, most notably Anthony and James. At final 6 I had a tough decision and ultimately my fear of Anthony picking James over me forced me to vote out a friend. At final 5 I did my best to get Nathan out but unfortunately was not able to communicate enough and only got one other vote on my side. The only time my name was mentioned as a target was by Arek and we swiftly got rid of him. In the end I may of not played the most in your face game but I knew exactly what was going on almost every vote and had a say in most decisions. Good Luck Kevin and Nathan
1781 days 21 hours ago
Michael101
Nathan, I do believe that you played this game as a sheep. For the first half of the game, you sheeped Ryan. For the second half, you sheeped me. It's laughable for you to take credit for taking out Anthony when that was my idea for ROUNDS. I told you and Matt that. Sorry Anthony, you were a threat. What did you actually do on your own?

Kevin, I don't think you played this game. The best thing you did was slay that immunity for 2 hours and beat me. I have to give you props. I do believe I played the best game. I controlled a few votes, I got a legacy advantage, I found an idol I didn't need. I won 3 immunities. While you were inactive for days, got a self-vote and kind of tumbled into the finals. Why do you deserve my vote when I feel like I fought hard and you stumbled to final 4 and won one immunity?

Matt, I do believe you are the underdog tonight. I think Nathan was as much of a sheep as you and took credit he things didn't do. My issue is your inactivity which you did address. It's tough for me to vote someone who self-voted, while I was fighting for my life. I respect your ability to admit your faults unlike the other two. I do think you did the best you could. Why do you think the other two do not deserve to win?
1781 days 21 hours ago
smuguy2012
Michael I think Kevin was just as inactive if not more than me. I think I at least attempted to make new friends while he relied on past relationships. As far as Nathan is concerned he definitely gives himself a lot more credit than he deserves. He talks about being in control yet almost every vote he feared going home and almost did a couple of times. I know you’ll struggle to vote me and honestly nobody in this game fought as hard as you did, which was why you had to be taken out when we finally had the chance. I hope I can get your vote but I totally understand if I don’t. It was a pleasure playing with you !
1781 days 21 hours ago
bblover567
Michael- I completely understand why you feel I did not play a game. But you can ask anyone in my alliance chat when names were thrown out for targets I was active and I stated my opinion on who i felt was a threat at times and If i believed I wanted to vote a certain way they were suggesting. I am not very active on tengaged so most of the time i was just forgetting that we had a challenge everyday i was not purposely being inactive. That was the same thing with my self votes i forgot this game was an everyday thing but in my skype messages i was active in my alliance chats and i was active to anyone who pmed me. I believe I deserve your vote because I was the only person within this final 3 to get to the end without lying or backstabbing my allies. I was in a final 5 alliance that didn't turn on me while I did not turn on them. I messaged you 2 hours before the vote reveal because i didn't want to lie to you. When do you ever hear of someone getting to the end of a group game without lying or backstabbing along the way it is unheard of. Having this floater type game is a strategy. It kept me from being a target and when i was a target my alliance had my back. I did put effort into this game. I do agree you worked harder than i did but i deserve your vote because i played a unique game you do not see everyday and manged to get myself to the end without having to talk to the entire cast and I manged to get myself into a big alliance without having to scheme and talk to everyone I used the small connections i had to advance myself in the game and I hope you can respect that. I feel i was able to get to the end by working smarter not harder. Sometimes you don't have to have an over the top social game to keep your name out of people's mouths and get yourself to the end. But I did put effort into this game and I hope you can now see that it was apart of my strategy.
1781 days 21 hours ago
bblover567
Michael- But i own the fact I was inactive I own the fact i probably should have been more social but with the cards I had in my hand I used them to get me here. If i put no effort into this game i wouldnt of said anything in my alliance chats or talked to anyone 1 on 1 but i did. I wouldnt have even messaged you if i didnt care about the game.
1781 days 21 hours ago
nathorix
Micheal-Getting on once more, micheal, I not only have the skype chats to prove it, I did not just do whatever people told me. The whole pre merge I was calling the shots and I have the mails to prove so. Nor was I a sheep to you. Looking back on out skype chats, I retract my earlier statement that you was a sheep to me. Rather, I think we both thought of who to vote. Each round whoever one thought of, the other was already thinking of,therefore we were able to control 4 votes
1781 days 15 hours ago
iYBF
Congrats on making the Final 3 guys. I feel like all 3 of you took very different paths to get here and although I acknowledge that, there is only one person’s path that I can respect enough to vote for to win.

Good luck to all of you.

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!