This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #12 | KaSuri

Topic » Tribal Council #12 | KaSuri

1680 days 1 hour ago
Saftronbtr999
Attending Tribal:

Absolita P./Absol
Chandler H./Chandelier
Isiah M./legend_of_link
Jordan M./jman96
Nahuel V./nahuelaqua300
Ryan L./RL10
Sanda L./Imopink1

-

Absolita has Individual Immunity tonight, cannot vote for them.

-

Post if you want a question asked.

** Votes are due by September 21st @ 6:30 pm EST **

-

Along with your votes, send in who you would grant your Soul Wish to in the case you are the one voted off tonight.

Soul Wish: Eliminated contestants will be able to make one last wish before they leave the game, granting automatic immunity to anyone for one round. This power is non-transferable and will not be announced who was granted immunity until the person attends tribal council. If the player who is given immunity doesn't attend tribal council, it will be transferred over until they attend. This will be in play until up and including final six tribal council. You also have the option of not granting it to anyone if you wish.
1680 days 1 hour ago
Imopink1
Question
1680 days 1 hour ago
jman96
Question
1680 days 1 hour ago
legend_of_link
Question
1680 days 1 hour ago
RL10
Question
1680 days ago
Absol
Question
1679 days 23 hours ago
nahuelaqua300
Question
1679 days 15 hours ago
Chandelier
Question
1679 days 13 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Sanda - Odd numbered votes are typically when major moves are made. With just seven players left what are the chances of a major shake up tonight?

Jordan - How does the craziness of last night's tribal council come into play tonight? 

Isiah - What type of threats are the most dangerous at this point?

Ryan - Have there been discussions on whether this season is going to be a final three or a final two?

Absolita - Would you say there is a clear majority and minority?  Or can the alliances be considered a bit blurred coming into tonight's vote?

Nahuel - How important is a resume at this point?

Chandler - How vulnerable do you feel coming in tonight's tribal after seeing you get four votes last tribal council?
1679 days 8 hours ago
nahuelaqua300
Nahuel - How important is a resume at this point?

Uh, a resume?
1679 days 8 hours ago
jman96
Jordan - How does the craziness of last night's tribal council come into play tonight?

Anything could still happen today. We are still in a bit of madness right now.
1679 days 7 hours ago
Chandelier
Chandler - How vulnerable do you feel coming in tonight's tribal after seeing you get four votes last tribal council?

It is really scary. 4 people voted for me in the last tribal but I believe in the people I talk to so let's pray that I'm not that vulnerable tonight and that I'll be here to see the next sunrise.
1679 days 5 hours ago
RL10
Ryan - Have there been discussions on whether this season is going to be a final three or a final two?

It's definitely in people's minds, especially now that it's final 7, more and more discussions about it are going to be discussed.
1679 days 5 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
I'll go tally the votes...
1679 days 5 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
If anyone has an idol and would like to play it now's the time to do so.
1679 days 5 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

*nobody stands*

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!