This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #7 | Soul Society

Topic » Immunity Challenge #7 | Soul..

1685 days 4 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Come on in guys!
1685 days 4 hours ago
jman96
hi
1685 days 4 hours ago
RL10
Hello
1685 days 4 hours ago
Chandelier
hi
1685 days 4 hours ago
nahuelaqua300
Here!
1685 days 4 hours ago
Absol
https://i.gifer.com/6o9N.gif
1685 days 4 hours ago
Giraffez
Hi
1685 days 4 hours ago
Russell11
Hey
1685 days 4 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
First off, I'd like to state that if an individual who wins immunity was granted the soul wish; their soul wish will not be revealed until they are vulnerable at a tribal council. So for example, if someone who was granted the Soul Wish at Final 10 won Immunity, it wouldn't be revealed until the next tribal council (Unless of course they won immunity again)

Now, let's get to todays challenge!

https://i.imgur.com/95vhcjB.gif

Welcome to today's immunity challenge!

Today's challenge is called "Category Mania"

In this competition, each round I will post a category. For each one, you will have to name as many people or things that fit into each one as described, and send it to me in ONE mail, which cannot overflow into any more mails. However, you will only have TWO minutes to do this.

After the TWO minutes have passed, the players with the least valid items listed for the category will be eliminated, Two people will be eliminated every round until there are four people remaining.

The castaway that survives through all rounds with will Individual Immunity along with a clue to the hidden immunity idol. Any ties will be decided by whoever mailed me slowest being eliminated first.

Reminder: You'll be MAILING me your list, not posting it here.

Any Questions?
1685 days 4 hours ago
Russell11
Ok
1685 days 4 hours ago
Giraffez
so is this just going to be one round?
1685 days 4 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
No, its going to be several
1685 days 4 hours ago
nahuelaqua300
So, in the Mail we have to write all the objects or people of X category?
1685 days 4 hours ago
nahuelaqua300
as possible*
1685 days 4 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
nahuelaqua300
So, in the Mail we have to write all the objects or people of X category?

Yes
1685 days 4 hours ago
Absol

open group

Ian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!