This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

• Pantheon •

Topic » • Pantheon •

1788 days 1 hour ago
Tizian
~ This was a RP idea I knew pretty much couldn't work, but it was an interesting story nonetheless. ~

Everyone believes in something. Big, small, it doesn’t matter. Gods and Goddesses once ruled this universe, their followers and believers exhibited unwavering support. Everything was going great, hope and happiness was all the rave. However, with hope and happiness came its parallel; despair, darkness, and evil. It built up, and it blew. War ravaged the lands, and the Overseer had enough. In one swift motion of his sword, all Gods and Goddesses of all kind were gone, and all that was left was peace. No hope, no despair, just… peace.

However, you could never keep evil down.

The universe was once again riddled with evil, despair, and chaos, and this time there was no hope. Villages and forests burned with the Fire of Agni, worlds drowned under the Waves of Neptune, and power of Darkness spreading from Thanatos, Anubis, Hela, Zhong Kui, and Kali. Innocent women, children, and men were slain as the Darkness kept spreading. There was no rescue, no escape, no life.

Until there was light. A beacon of light shined throughout the universe, seen by All. The beam broke, hurling itself onto every planet, purging everyone of the Darkness. The light summoned the heroic powers of gods and goddesses, fighting back against the evil legion. Blood was spilled, but in the end the heroes finally defeated the evil, suppressing them and saving the universe from further death and decay. The heroes and heroines were not ever identified, but after they won they were gone, again. And once again, the universe fell into peace… will it ever stay like this?

Quickly after, the light shined again, this time striking certain individuals. The Overseer had casted these individuals with the Power of the Gods. He needed to keep the universe safe and in balance, so was this the best idea?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This RP *is* about Gods and Goddesses, however only about their powers aka what they are the ‘god or goddess’ of.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Characters:
Nanni Rikker (Tizian) [Powered by Nu Wa, Chinese Guardian of Heaven]
Oslo Erikson (Tizian) [Powered by Apollo, Greek God of Music]
Vienna Erikson (Tizian) [Powered by Artemis, Greek Goddess of the Hunt]
1788 days 1 hour ago
Tizian
101: Memento Mori: ???

Following the End of the Darkness, the heroic gods and goddesses disappeared. Shortly after, the Light shined again, this time striking certain individuals. The individuals shriek as their bodies start changing before their eyes. Their senses change, their physical form change, and soon they become a downgraded form of the God that gave them their powers.
Once they realize their powers, they are teleported in a blink of an eye to a mountain top, where they are met with the Overseer. They are in a parthenon-esque building with a round table for them to sit. The Overseer moves his hand, and they are all sat down and pushed into the table, respectively. The Overseer then starts going on about how this is the end of the Darkness, and everyone here has been infused with the powers of the gods and goddesses that helped end the war for good.

And to keep this going, they are going to have to protect the planet Pantheon from the evil that lurks around. People are going to interject that wasn’t the evil defeated???
The Overseer would look at them and chuckle, “Evil always has a way to make its way back into existence.” He would go to explain that all of the gods and goddesses disappearing a century ago was because of him, and they are all residing in a “heaven” like state, where the Good roams free and the Evil is jailed away forever.

The Overseer would sigh, explaining that the Evil escaped from jail, as they had a friend from the outside let them free, where they fled back to Pantheon to spread havok. The perp was caught, and it was Loki, the Norse God of Mischief. He was locked away along with the evil, however not all of the evil had been returned.

He explains that not all of the evil gods returned to the heavens, as one of then put a spell that was partially effective. It was able to save only one of them, and judging from the people who were returned to the heavens, it could either be Neptune, Kali, Anubis, or Zhong Kui.
Someone will suspect that he said only one?! The Overseer would chuckle, “Sorry, I leave things out.” he would go to explain that he had turn the rest of the evil gods into Crystal's, however one of them escaped the heroic gods who used the Overseer's magic via the spell that was created. The Overseer's magic turned them to crystals, in which some of then were returned, the rest scattered via the escapee.

The Overseer would explain that it is too dangerous to send then out in the lands again, as some would try to come back to their civilizations and rule again. The Overseer built up all his magic and used it to remove all the gods. He mustered up enough to send them back, and then back to the heavens again. He used the last of it to fuse their powers into them.
Someone would question why, and the Overseer would say he simply did not have enough magic to send them out, and take them back. It would simply be too much. So, he has a plan to give one of them his magic, who could then crystallize the evil. This is why he summoned them all to do his work to bring peace to the planet.

Nani would question that all they have to do is catch the Evil God who is running around with the missing evil crystals?

The Overseer would nod, saying they are his last hope to retain peace. He would set down a special map on the table that leads to the missing God. “This is a God tracker. I use it all the time to watch the chaos they all brung… use it to find the missing God. I have given one of you the special ability to cast my magic, which will crystallize the God. That is how you beat them. You know who you are… I will not reveal, because I can sense some sort of evil in this room…” He starts looking around, and so does everyone else. “The map only tracks physical forms of gods, you only inhibit the actual powers of a God, so you won't show up on the map. Go now, my children. The reverse my magic takes time, and I have a feeling this God knows what they are doing.”

- to be continued -

open group

Storybook

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!