This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

POV #3

Topic » POV #3

1319 days ago
GrrrImABear
damn nice josh!
1319 days ago
joshgillespie
thank you alex and cherry (and the other person i forgot) ily both <3
1319 days ago
John10
Congrats josh
1319 days ago
nathorix
GG Josh
1319 days ago
thewinner
Congrats, Josh!

You will have 1 hour to decide if you'd like to use the power of veto or not. If you'd like more time, just ask. Once you have decided, please begin the veto ceremony in this thread.

If the veto is used, Daniel, you will have 2 hours to decide who the replacement nominee will be. You are allowed to send in a conditional nominee ahead of time in case it is used.

If there are any questions just ask.
1319 days ago
joshgillespie
I don’t think I really need to justify my decision here, but I thought I would say a few words to Pickles while I can.

Pickles, I really wish I could save you here, as I’ve loved being your duo-partner this far. I’m not quite sure what’s going to happen after this, but I wish you the best of luck with the eviction. 

I am going to use the Power of Veto on myself.
1318 days 23 hours ago
Natepresnell
Hi, I have to renom somebody who I haven't spoken to much in this game. I hope they'll understand.

My replacement nominee is John.
1318 days 23 hours ago
thewinner
John and Pickles are our final nominees for eviction. Eviction votes are due by 6:30 PM EST tomorrow. Live HOH competition tomorrow evening at 7 PM EST, see everyone then.

open group

Group Game Hell 9: BB - Dynamic Duos

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!