This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

POV #1

Topic » POV #1

1328 days 8 hours ago
lionsden121
It sucks cuz he didnt show up, but I got to do what I gotta do.
1328 days 8 hours ago
lionsden121
I'm sorry Klaus I wish I could use the veto on the both of you, but I do decide to use the pov on Ben.
1328 days 8 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Okay so the veto has been used on Ben and thus I must make a replacement nominee
1328 days 8 hours ago
Dinosauro27
I'm gonna keep it one newbie on vet here. By this point everyone except Klaus has really made an effort to chat with me so this isn't a fun decision by any means. It's essentially the last person to make said effort is who I will be nominating.

Joey, you seem like an awesome dude but I'm gonna have to put you up next to Klaus here.

House, I leave the decision in your hands here. Nominees, nothing personal at all.
1328 days 8 hours ago
thewinner
Klaus and Joey, you are the final nominees for eviction, and one of you will become the first player evicted from the Group Game Hell house. Good luck to you both.

The rest of the house will have until 6:30 PM EST tomorrow to evict either Klaus or Joey. Of course, as HOH, Dino cannot vote.
1328 days 8 hours ago
snick427
@Dinosauro27

1328 days 7 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Klaus man I understand if you're hurt but it's been 72 hours you haven't even tried to talk to me dog.

But I'll go shut up I guess if that's what you want
1328 days 7 hours ago
snick427
Communication is a two-way street: You keep saying I haven't reached out to speak with you, which is true. I didn't do it before HOH because I was busy with other things, and I wasn't going to do it after I was nominated because that would've looked like groveling.

Here's the rub: I never reached out to you, but why didn't YOU reach out to ME?
1328 days 5 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Okay but you did try to reach out to me after I nominated you Klaus so don't fuck with this bullshit.

And yes it is a two way street but when everyone else is actively making an effort and trying to get to know me and it's the first week of the season I'm not gonna go out of my way to reach out to the one guy who hasn't even tried just to put you up and target you anyways. Like explain to me boo boo why I would do something like that.

You can be bitter at me for being on the block Klaus but when everyone is talking to me and you don't even try (even before HOH), then why should I go out of my way to protect you? Explain to me Snickerdoodle boy
1328 days 4 hours ago
snick427
Did I ever say that you should have protected me despite not speaking with you? Please show me. You have quite an imagination, pookiebear.

I don’t know you, and I don’t care to know you. You weren’t the only one I didn’t message prior to HOH. I feel bad for not reaching out to them. Not reaching out to you? I’m not losing sleep over that, sweet pea.

open group

Group Game Hell 9: BB - Dynamic Duos

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!