This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

HOH #1

Topic » HOH #1

1337 days ago
Dinosauro27
Welcome to the first HOH competition.

You will hang on to this giant penis object until you fall off from the slippery lube like substance we spray on your face. Last person on wins
1337 days ago
joshgillespie
i-
1337 days ago
mysterygame2
Hey
1337 days ago
IceBeast
Not the giant penis object I-
1337 days ago
moondancer63
https://media1.tenor.com/images/78d3c8d7b4bfb8e15c0c90ace00ac985/tenor.gif?itemid=4864917
1337 days ago
thewinner
“Infection”

This is a simple game that will test your social standing in the early stages of this game.

https://i.imgur.com/R0ZXIFQ.gif  Nathan, as the winner of the VL immunity vote, you are now forced to drink this funny little tincture!

Nathan is now out of the running for this HoH competition due to receiving a scary virus from the drink. It is now up to Nathan to spread the virus to another houseguest. That person will spread, and we will go on until only one person remains without the virus. That person will then be named our first Head of Household of the season and be given the power to nominate a pair for eviction! Once you are infected, you must then infect another player. You will have a maximum of 2 minutes to post who you are infecting after you have been infected. Only players who check-in on time may compete.

To begin, as previously stated, the VL has chosen one player to earn safety for the week. This player (and their duo partner) cannot win HOH or play in the veto competition, but will still participate in the HOH competition by choosing the first player to be infected. Then, we will continue until one player is left standing.

Any questions?

Check-in will close at 7:03, at that time we will begin the game.
1337 days ago
Kippahkid
Rip, guess the audience win't get their Mickle Nation alliance now
1337 days ago
thewinner
Here:

Ben
Tim
Ze'ev
Will
Dino
Klaus
John
Josh
Nathan
Pickles
Nolan
1337 days ago
IceBeast
Oh wow so I'm not competing right
1337 days ago
joshgillespie
good luck everyone! :D
1337 days ago
IceBeast
Thanks VL and thanks Nathan <3
1337 days ago
thewinner
Correct Will.
1337 days ago
thewinner
Also once you are infected, you must infect another player, you cannot conveniently forgot to post. If you do not infect another player, you will receive a penalty.
1337 days ago
Dinosauro27
Mickle was the best part of my season full stop
1337 days ago
nathorix
who isnt here

open group

Group Game Hell 9: BB - Dynamic Duos

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!