This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale (Uruguay)

Topic » Finale (Uruguay)

1411 days 9 hours ago
thewinner
I'll explain Stage 2 now.
1411 days 9 hours ago
thewinner
Stage 2 - Treasure Hunt

This puzzle will be a short scavenger hunt / treasure hunt across Tengaged on user’s first blogs.  I will give you a starting point, and you must use the hints to discover the next blogs in the chain. I will mail you the instructions, and eventually you will find a four digit code. Tengaged mail me the correct code. I will respond CORRECT when you are right. Again, the time used for your timestamp will be the mail where you sent the correct code.

In my mail to begin the round, I will give instruction on where to begin your search.

Any questions?
1411 days 9 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
nah
1411 days 9 hours ago
bamold1999
I'm ready!
1411 days 9 hours ago
thewinner
Perfect, I will mail you both the instructions when the clock turns to 12:19 EST.
1411 days 9 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
omg i got caught on ethan's Antarctica instructions
1411 days 9 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
bc i went to rohan's blog from the frookies and then followed  that step for another number jfc
1411 days 9 hours ago
bamold1999
I just wanna beat Ravioli!
1411 days 9 hours ago
thewinner
Alright, results for Stage 2...
1411 days 9 hours ago
thewinner
Stage 2

Tyler - 4:24
Ravioli - 8:09

TOTALS
Tyler - 12:24
Ravioli - 14:44
1411 days 9 hours ago
thewinner
Tyler takes the lead but it's definitely not over yet.
1411 days 9 hours ago
thewinner
Time for our final stage...
1411 days 9 hours ago
thewinner
Stage 3 - Jigsaw Puzzle

You must solve the puzzle that I mail and then screenshot the completed puzzle and Tengaged mail it to me - this timestamp will be what is used to keep time (assuming your submission is valid).

Your tengaged profile must be present in the screenshot to count!

Any questions?
1411 days 9 hours ago
thewinner
You two ready?
1411 days 9 hours ago
bamold1999
Yes!

open group

Group Game Hell 9: BB - Dynamic Duos

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!