This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council (Papua New Guinea)

Topic » Final Tribal Council (Papua..

1723 days 23 hours ago
thewinner
First, let's welcome in the members of the jury: AJ, Logan, Jake, Patrick, Matthew, Sanda, and Clark, voted out at the last tribal council.

Now, let's welcome in the final 2: Tris and Sadie.

The power now rests in the jury's hands. The jury members can either make comments or ask questions, and there is no limit to the amount they can or can't say.

Final 2: Please make your opening statements at this time or as soon as you can.

Jurors: Once you have decided who you want to win please mail or Skype me your vote.

Votes will be due 5 PM EST on Saturday, with a live reunion show following at 6 PM EST where the winner of the season will be crowned.
1723 days 23 hours ago
TMAN54445
Jury I am but a humble man in a wheelchair from Missouri it's my dream to go on survivor 4 real but sadly I can't but then I found this site and survivor ggs it would mean the world to me if you'd make my dream of winning survivor come true
1723 days 23 hours ago
zorbo678
Here’s my thing. After all is said and done, I honestly think this was one of the worst Final Fours ever, with only one deserving winner.

Luckily, Tris made it to the Final two, so I can vote for him.

Grats Tris!!!
1723 days 22 hours ago
TMAN54445
I started on mandang  where I created the cutthroat survivor alliance consist of myself jake Sadie and Lilly on the first leapfrog my alliance agreed to send me forward to the merge as I was the weakest  the vote comes in I'm sent forward then the alliance suffered its first casualty in Lilly being voted out post swap I wasted no time though recruiting Patrick to the group as I was leapfrogged I don't know much more about pre merge we merge Clark I and Patrick Come back while on leapfrog me and clark formed a bond jake wins immunity  the alliance targets aj he left 5-3-1 next round jake immunity target Logan evicted Logan  f7 this is where I begin to play by planting seeds to people that jake was a threat also a new 5 forms of myself jake Sadie Patrick Clark and a 4 myself SAdie Patrick Clark  however i voted Matt while the other 3 vote jake  Jake goes home f6 me and Sadie win immunity clark wants to blindside Patrick and makes me swear not to tell well guess what I tell unfortunately Patrick doesn't play idol thanks to sweet sounding lies from Matt and sanda he goes 3-2-1 once again I voted matt  final 5 Sadie wins immunity Matt goes home in a 3-2 vote with my 2 votes negated by Sadies idol f4 Sadie immunity sanda out 3-1 f3 with my 2  friends Sadie agreed to take me here beforehand  though Clark being cocky didn't help in short I had the strategy. And connections to get here while Sadie had the strength to good luck Sadie
1723 days 21 hours ago
mercedes415
hii so I feel like I’m coming into this not in the best position as I know I didn’t have the strongest relationships with everyone, but I definitely tried to do what I can in this game to always be progressing. early on I was in a good alliance with jake who was loyal to me and I to him and then later on with patrick until he was gone. I know my game wasn’t the most flashy throughout as I was really busy and just not the most effective socially to help myself, but my plan was to make moves against the more power players in the game, so when opportunities against AJ, Jake, Matt, and Clark came up, I jumped on them. Once Patrick left, I knew my F2 was Tris, so I was prepared to do whatever I needed to help keep him, including playing my idol on him in F5, voting Sanda instead of Clark at F4 so if it tied Tris would likely stay for Sanda missing the challenge, then winning the final immunity to keep us around

I love tris and most of you so I’m fine with however this goes, but I’m ready to address any problems anyone had with my game to help clear things up
1723 days 20 hours ago
Lemjam6
Sadie, I'm a bit confused as to how you mentioned that you were loyal to me. You were not. I was loyal to you, you sheeped your boyfriend who probably leaked things from the Jury Chat to help you make decisions. I don't care if you won immunities or used an idol that your boyfriend gave you. I think you actively made bad decisions and quite frankly it doesn't seem like you want to win. You said you're fine with whatever. Like...? It's pretty insulting to all of the people voted off before you for you to prance into the finals and not even care if you win or not. I know whenever I'm in a game, I am not fine with any outcome. I'm only fine with winning.

My question to you is why did you play this game? It seemed like you just road my coattails until your boyfriend came along to which you acted like his slave. I was concerned as to if he was abusive to you because you just did whatever he was told, you screwed me over for no reason to appease him. I think you actively made bad decisions and did what you were told rather than having a mind of your own. So I really want to know why you even played this game. Clearly it wasn't to win, you stated you didn't really care if you won. If it was just to sit here and attempt to push your boyfriend forward, so be it. But I would like to know.
1723 days 20 hours ago
Lemjam6
Tris, I think that you have given yourself way too much credit. You really did not do anything in this game. You're pretty clueless. It's laughable for you to think that you brought Patrick into our alliance. Like he is dating Sadie it's not like it was some masterful gameplay by you that brought him in as a number. You got lucky that you were sent to the merge early on, due to nothing that you did, it was because we knew you were absolutely useless in challenges and just pretty clueless. However, you did make it there. I do not think you played a good game. In my 9 years of playing group games, I do believe this is the worst final 2 I have ever seen. I don't even like Clark, but I can at least admit that I think he played a strong game. You two are just pathetic.

If you do get my vote, I want you to know that this is not a vote for you, it is a vote against Sadie. I think you're a pretty terrible player. I do feel bad that you have Cerebral Palsy and I'm sure that makes it difficult to interact with others (because attempting to speak to you was dreadful), so good for you for making it this far, but it does seem to me that this has become more of a Make-A-Wish Foundation gift rather than a Survivor game. Seems like Patrick and Sadie just strung you along, and didn't really care if they lost or not.

My question for you is: Is there any strategic move in this game that you made strictly on your own? If not, just say no. I would rather you say no than take credit for something that you didn't do. Like I said, if I vote for you, it's not a vote for you, but a vote against Sadie. So if you say "No" I can accept that, do not lose my vote by pretending you did something that you didn't.

Thank you.
1723 days 20 hours ago
TMAN54445
I honestly think I didn't have any strategic move that was my own other than when Clark asked me who I was thinking the round u went and I said you
1723 days 20 hours ago
mercedes415
Excuse me but I for one enjoyed working with tris and he was the only person who was completely honest with me the whole game. Tris never gave me any reason to doubt him
  As far as your question I played this game to have fun unlike most people on this site I don’t take these games that seriously it’s not life or death and I promise you we will all live sure id like to win but I’m completely okay with an ally had the entire game winning.
1723 days 17 hours ago
Imopink1
Blah blah blah, I didn’t care about either of you. I’ll be randomizing my vote.
1723 days 17 hours ago
Imopink1
I mean I guess theres one thing I can ask
1723 days 17 hours ago
Imopink1
Sadie: Debit or Credit?

Tris: Debit or Credit?
1723 days 14 hours ago
chillum
Hi tris and sadie and im gonna start by saying neither of you deserve to win this game and it'll be hard choseing who to win because u both did nothing. U were both sheep who got lucky
1723 days 12 hours ago
TMAN54445
Debt sAndA
And Logan I agree i've been in many jury and this f2 was  a surprise such a surprise that I never even expected I'd be here
1723 days 2 hours ago
zorbo678
I’m gonna give Tris some ammo.

-Even after he missed a shit-ton of Tribals pre-merge, he managed to integrate himself back into the Tribe.
-Tris had a much stronger social game
1723 days 1 hour ago
TMAN54445
^

open group

Group Game Hell 9: BB - Dynamic Duos

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!