This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 (Madang)

Topic » Tribal Council #1 (Madang)

1766 days 14 hours ago
thewinner
Welcome to your first tribal council.

Behind each of you is a torch. Go ahead and grab one. Approach the flame, dip your torch in, and get fire. In this game, fire represents your life. Once your fire is gone, so are you. That will be the case for one of you tonight.

Some question for you all.

Enzo: Would you say the Goroka tribe worked as a team better than your tribe today?

Jake: Are you worried that as a whole the Goroka tribe could be stronger than Madang?

Lilly: How do you think the Leapfrog twist will impact the pre-merge stage of the game?

Logan: Do you think someone who did not show to the challenge will be voted out tonight?

Luca: Do you think there are solid alliances on this tribe yet?

Riley: On a scale of 1-10, how safe do you feel tonight?

Ryan: Are you expecting a unified vote tonight, or could there be fractures?

Sadie: What do you think the most important criteria is to base your vote on tonight?

Tris: Do you think there's a chance we could see some sort of unexpected move tonight?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have until 5:30 PM EST tomorrow to vote.

If you wish to answer additional questions please say so in this thread.
1766 days 14 hours ago
ZLilly831
I think the leapfrog twist is both a blessing and a curse because if you don't get leapfrog'd it benefits your long term game because it shows you don't have too many connections whereas it hurts your short term game because you have a chance of going home. If you do get leapfrog'd it benefits your short term game because you can't go home pre-merge but it hurts your long term game because it puts a target on your back and at the final tribal council you have less of a game to talk about because you didn't get a chance to play the entire 39 days. So it will create a lot of chaos in not just the pre-merge stage of the game but the entire game and that get's me excited.
1766 days 13 hours ago
Lemjam6
Jake: Are you worried that as a whole the Goroka tribe could be stronger than Madang?

I'm not worried. I think that we have strong members, they just had more people active today and definitely beat us badly. I'm confident in myself and my abilities enough to believe in our tribe as a whole.
1765 days 19 hours ago
EnzoFarion
Enzo: Would you say the Goroka tribe worked as a team better than your tribe today?

It’s not that they worked better as a team because literally Lilly was thrown a banana peel at by someone and then the rest of the tribe was like hello?? Why did u do that?! So I think personally that there were just more active people on the other tribe, I mean all of their members joined the group whereas my tribe has 2 that didn’t even join, so it’s clear that my tribe is just soooo inactive :(
1765 days 16 hours ago
thewinner
I'll go tally the votes.
1765 days 16 hours ago
thewinner
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now is the time to do so.
1765 days 16 hours ago
thewinner
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

No one stands.
1765 days 16 hours ago
thewinner
Once the votes are read, the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
1765 days 16 hours ago
thewinner
First vote.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Ryan.

This is a self-vote.
1765 days 16 hours ago
thewinner
Second vote.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Luca.

1 vote Luca
1 vote Ryan
1765 days 16 hours ago
thewinner
Third vote.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Luca.
1765 days 16 hours ago
thewinner
Fourth vote.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Ryan.

2 votes Luca
2 votes Ryan
1765 days 16 hours ago
thewinner
Fifth vote.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Luca.

3 votes Luca
2 votes Ryan

4 votes remaining.
1765 days 16 hours ago
thewinner
Sixth vote.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Luca.

4 votes Luca
2 votes Ryan
1765 days 16 hours ago
thewinner
Seventh vote.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

1st person voted out of Survivor: Papua New Guinea...

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Luca.
1765 days 16 hours ago
thewinner
Luca, the tribe has spoken.

*snuffs torch*

It's time for you to go.

open group

Group Game Hell 9: BB - Dynamic Duos

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!