This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council (Honduras)

Topic » Final Tribal Council..

1757 days ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Hello finalists, kinda glad to see you two sitting there but of course... not very happy that I was literally one vote away from making it to the end. Congratulations to the both of you, regardless. You played well and fought hard throughout the game but now it’s our turn to finally show you guys who did better. With that being said, I really don’t know how I’m going to vote tonight so i just want to know what each your best moves were and how they got you to where you’re sitting.
1756 days 23 hours ago
obscurity
@Brittany I think probably my best move and the turning point of the game was at F6 when I essentially flipped the power dynamic on the tribe. Up until that point, Dana was pretty clearly the head honcho. Bob's departing words when I didn't vote with you guys to take Dana out were something along the lines of how we were basically handing Dana the win. When she won immunity at F6, I honestly thought he may have been right and I had squandered my only option to take her out of the game before she steamrolled over the rest of us.

However, I realized the best possible move for me would be to take out someone who had been voting with Dana since literally Day 1. I know Ralib has said that he basically just did whatever the first person to PM him told him to do, but at the end of the day, his voting record shows that he was loyal to Dana. Voting him out at this point wasn't really on anyone's mind, because (no offense), he would probably be an easy beat in the F2. But I also knew that if I took out Ralib at F6, I would essentially be giving myself the swing vote position at F5. I knew that voting Ralib would guarantee me safety if I lost immunity at F5, which didn't end up being necessary.

You and Abel wanted to vote out Cole originally, but I made sure the vote was changed to Ralib because I had the foresight to know that Cole would readily flip to take Ralib out on the revote and avoid rocks, whereas Ralib most likely wouldn't have. So, as we know, the vote tied, and it took maybe just 5 minutes of convincing to get Cole to flip his vote to Ralib on the revote. My argument was that, once Ralib was out, he would be the one Dana would take to the F2 over Ralib. Once Ralib went out, I ended up being in the power seat and held that position during the entirety of the endgame from F5 to F2.
1756 days 21 hours ago
Russell11
Okay another question aimed at both Sagar and Abel.
Whose jury votes do you think you have and why?
and for those you don't think you have, what elevates your game above the other finalist?

I do think I have Cole’s vote but that’s about it, I honestly don’t think I have any other votes lol. I ruined relationships that I actually cherished with people on the jury and I think that’s because I was always willing to go all out my gameplay. I had to be loyal to myself before I was loyal to anyone else and if I had to get rid of a friend to do that, then that’s what happened. I also think I was more flexible with my gameplay alliance-wise. Sagar for most of the game didn’t even really talk to anyone outside of the alliance up until the very end when he had to. My social game was always on point because I had good relationships with everyone that I felt I could work with in the future.
1756 days 21 hours ago
Russell11
@Brittany

This is going to sound so weird, but my best move was probably me making it public knowledge that Dana was my target. And here’s why. Me doing that, ultimately led to Dana calling me out and exposing all types of shit about me, like me “talking shit” about certain jurors and me “ruining friendships”. (And then she went home) This whole blow-up resulted in everyone left in the game wanting to take me to final 2, because I was probably not going to get votes from any of the jurors at the time if I made it to final 2. Sagar was taking me, You were taking me, Cole was taking me. I could’ve done a Paul and just sat on my ass for the rest of the game and I would’ve made it to the end because you all believed I was the best option to go against in the final 2. At the end of the day, you said it yourself, you don’t know who you’re voting for so was I really the best option? I guess we’ll find out ;)
1756 days 13 hours ago
thewinner
4/7 votes received.
1755 days 21 hours ago
thewinner
6/7 votes received.
1755 days 21 hours ago
Russell11
No hard feelings against anyone no matter the outcome :) Good luck Sagar
1755 days 16 hours ago
thewinner
Votes are now locked, and we have a winner.

I'll see you guys at the live reunion show in an hour.

*hops on jet ski with the urn and speeds off into the sunset*

open group

Group Game Hell 9: BB - Dynamic Duos

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!