This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion (Spain)

Topic » Reunion (Spain)

1368 days 1 hour ago
thewinner
Tonight at 7 PM EST.
1367 days 15 hours ago
konohavillage1
Pretyped because I am currently out and about:

So sorry to hijack this... I decided to wait until the votes were counted because I don’t want to impact the game any further if I’m not voting for a winner. Curly said some things that were simply untrue about me and I’d just like to clarify.

First off, yes let’s get it out of the way. Curly and I were not a final 2, but I did feel loyalty to him and I believe the same was true about him to me at one point. In your final opening speech, you said you were genuinely wanting to keep me and then I started telling people that you told me I was the vote. That is untrue. What ACTUALLY happened is you ALL ignored me pretty much after the challenge, and no one even bothered to respond to me until maybe 45 minutes before I was voted out, when a few people finally stopped beating around the bush and admitted that I was going. Now, you can pretend that this was a hard decision for you or whatever, but I’m pretty perceptive socially. Kaylee tried to get me to send in my vote the same night the challenge happened, in hopes that we could do tribal early and I would be snuffed out before I could rock the boat or make you all feel bad about eliminating me. So for it being so beneficial for you to have me around, you sure did quickly decide to oust me. How funny that you said you PROACTIVELY played, but didn’t seem to proactively want me around.

Furthermore, I never even mentioned your name until those final minutes before I left. When nothing could even be done anyways. And it was solely because I felt that you in particular had completely mishandled me as a player and for that I had to make sure you couldn’t go to the finals with 0 votes. And again you had STILL not replied to any messages I made from the night before. So if your name got mud on it because of me, maybe you’ll do a better job managing players next time. I can be your JT (1.0) or your J’Tia, depending on how you make me feel in the context of the game.

For Kaylee to be the one who pushed for me to go (and it was basically hinted to me that it was her), I left the game without slandering her, and she actually gave me a chance to try and save myself (even though she also didn’t really talk to me for hours and it was pointless.) She knew she had me, barring an idol. And she knew that if I had one, she could play me right so she wouldn’t directly suffer for it. The fact that I was trying to get the idol from Noah and chose to vote for you over someone who targetted me (Kaylee) or the person I blatantly targetted that knew I threw their name out (Nathan) is kind of telling.

In the end, you made the right decision because I can’t promise I wouldn’t have shown my ass during the jury voting when opinions can be swayed. So good job on getting me out, even if y’all drove me up a wall doing it. But I’m not gonna lie, it’s weird to try and spin the narrative of me sinking my own ship or me having a big mouth when that vote was never in my hands. But hey, maybe that’s your payback because I dared to feel betrayed by you and try and sink your game too. Congrats on making it to the end. Good luck tonight.
1367 days 14 hours ago
konohavillage1
Oh and side note, sorry to Alisson and Nathan if y’all didn’t have the advantages I said you had. That was information given to me and... again none of y’all talked to me for half a day so I didn’t see why I would keep that to myself. Again, weird though how Nathan tried to buck up to me after being dead silent. Like ok you knew I wanted you out that round originally, but if the roles were reversed and you got ignored by your whole tribe for a day, can you honestly tell me you’d just silently leave and not feel any type of way??? If so, you’re better than me.

Ok thanks for hosting me Ethan and Scott and nice meeting most of you actually! See you in various VLs or whatever

Curly I do like you and I think outside the game we would be cool if we met because I did feel like we gelled. But in this game? Yuck.
1367 days 14 hours ago
noah_kondon
*looks*
1367 days 14 hours ago
konohavillage1
Tl;dr I still feel resentment to the way I was treated my last day here by my tribe, with curly in particular. Alisson and Nathan May or may not have had idols and I’m sorry if they didn’t. I’m gonna try to keep it to that because y’all don’t need my bitterness on your big nights.
1367 days 14 hours ago
noah_kondon
bruh u got voted out 10 days ago my guy 😂😂😂

https://media.giphy.com/media/igR5863TALcSk/giphy.gif
1367 days 14 hours ago
Curlyrune
Ken that is a fair enough sentiment. I wanted to keep Nathan, I went back and forth with Kaylee. I live in the UK, so I went to bed after this (around 1AM). I come back the next Kaylee basically said she rallied everyone, and I would make myself a huge target if I tried to flip them back. It became very clear that everyone was voting for you. (I'm not blaming Kaylee either). I thought the kinder thing would be to not BS you, I didn't want to lie to you. I guess ignoring is equally as bad, but I did genuinely like you. I agree we gelled, and I could have done more to save you. With the threat of old varados being super tight, I decided it wasn't work the risk. So, I totally get it, and I'm sorry.
1367 days 14 hours ago
Curlyrune
I wanted to vote out Nathan**
1367 days 14 hours ago
konohavillage1
And I haven’t been able to speak on the game since. Noah please don’t act like you wont act a fool in a game.
1367 days 14 hours ago
konohavillage1
Thank you Curly. You did hurt me not gonna lie, but I wanted to see you, Kaylee, or James win, if not Nolan/Noah.
1367 days 14 hours ago
noah_kondon
Ken bro u need a chill pill I'm sorry I wasn't going to transfer you and idol if I had to do it non-discreetly with more than an hour b4 the vote when I was also at tribal council.
1367 days 14 hours ago
konohavillage1
So good luck again and good luck here and in BigBen Eric
1367 days 14 hours ago
gethann
https://media1.giphy.com/media/Zx1wkLUcE1mhz3DWjR/source.gif
1367 days 14 hours ago
Curlyrune
Thank you Ken
1367 days 14 hours ago
konohavillage1
Noah this isn’t even addressed to you. So... I don’t know why you seem to have so much response.
1367 days 14 hours ago
gethann
https://media1.giphy.com/media/5QJugGJoMuQvznvUho/source.gif

open group

Group Game Hell 9: BB - Dynamic Duos

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!