This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ø The Balcony ø

Topic » ø The Balcony ø

1518 days 6 hours ago
adamslater19
*Kaiden kisses her on the cheek and heads to the kitchen*
1518 days 6 hours ago
Dylangover1
*kim smiles and gose to the garden*
1517 days 11 hours ago
Dylangover1
*kim sit*
1517 days 11 hours ago
Tommy123
*Zach nervously sits down*

Zach: thanks for coming. It is important
1517 days 11 hours ago
Dylangover1
kim: ok what is it
1517 days 11 hours ago
Tommy123
Zach: so I didn't know how to tell you these things because I didn't know how you would react to them. When I was a baby, i died for a few seconds and then the doctors brought me back to life which i thought was a miracle and that God wanted me to live my life. I was also bullied alot by older kids and i had to fight those kids because If I didn't, my dad would have called me weak and useless. Then, I cannot trust people that easily like I had this friend for two years and he and I were good friends but I ended the friendship because he betrayed my trust, lied to me, and broke promises that he said he would keep and so that is the reason why it is hard for me to trust people easily. I also had Cron's disease which was horrible because I had to constantly go to hospitals and get tests done. I am sorry for putting things on pause but I was just trying to think about how I could tell you these things without you judging me.
1517 days 11 hours ago
Dylangover1
kim: i would never judge you and the fact that you thotht that i would make me wonder if we are ment to be
1517 days 11 hours ago
Tommy123
*Zach looks to the distance*

Zach: I have been judge alot in my life because I was a special ed kid because of my ADHD and I wasn't able to do alot of stuff because of my Asthma and I would lose friends because of my anger issues.
1517 days 11 hours ago
Dylangover1
kim: i get it belive i do but i need you to trust in me if you want us to work things out
1517 days 11 hours ago
Tommy123
Zach: I do trust you but it might take time
1517 days 11 hours ago
Dylangover1
kim: i want to work think out i do but i don't no how much more i can talk
1517 days 11 hours ago
Dylangover1
take
1517 days 11 hours ago
Tommy123
Zach: I want to work things out too that is why I am opening up to you about everything
1517 days 11 hours ago
Dylangover1
kim: good so let start agin we just us no lable of boyfriend and girlfriend in till we are both sure this is what we want
1517 days 11 hours ago
Tommy123
Zach: yeah sure of course. Now that I told you about my life. Your turn

open group

✧ LOVE ♡ ISLAND ♡ SEASON ♡ 1 ✧

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!