This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

MK Big Brother - POV #10

Topic » MK Big Brother - POV #10

1370 days 8 hours ago
mbarnish1
1369 days ago
mbarnish1
check in opened
1369 days ago
killenit
here here here
1369 days ago
manafa
hey
1369 days ago
CruelSummer
Here
1369 days ago
KittyBitz
Hiya
1369 days ago
mbarnish1
Everyone's here except Hufus and Zach
1369 days ago
Hufus
hey
1369 days ago
mbarnish1
closed
1369 days ago
mbarnish1
Hi houseguests! This competition is called “Numbers On My Phone” and here’s how it works. I will post a text conversation with one of the hosts and a range of digits, your goal is to find someone on that person’s friends list within that range of karma. The first person to do so gets 3 points, the second houseguest gets 2 points and the third houseguest gets 1 point. If less than three people find a user that matches the criteria after three minutes, the round will end and only the people that submitted will score points. You all must send DIFFERENT users and post them in the forum. The houseguest with the most points after 20 rounds will win the power of veto. Any questions?

https://imgur.com/xYEkWQ4.gif

The answer would be me, in the actual text messages, there will be a bigger range and there will also be at least 3 users that match it but I just wanted to keep it simple so we can use those ranges for this competition!
1369 days ago
mbarnish1
There will actually be 7 rounds instead of 20 LOL
1369 days ago
killenit
OMG THANK GOD
1369 days ago
killenit
I was gonna say 20 fucking rounds
1369 days ago
mbarnish1
This was typed last night and I didn't expect it to take so long to make LOL
1369 days ago
Hufus
me @ 20 rounds i almost died
1369 days ago
Hufus
can it be people from the season/other hosts?

open group

MK Station

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!