This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

MK Big Brother - DE HoH #4

Topic » MK Big Brother - DE HoH #4

1392 days ago
mbarnish1
Hi houseguests! This competition is called “I Can” and here’s how it works. I will post a task with a time limit and you will have 1 minute to mail both hosts or post in your production chats whether you think you can complete the task in that time limit. Everyone that says yes will then have to complete the task while everyone that says no doesn’t, if you say “yes” and don’t complete the task then you are out. If you complete the task then you get a point. First to three points wins. If you don’t mail both hosts within the minute, it counts as a “no”.

You will only be able to say “no” to a task TWO TIMES so be careful on which ones you decide to opt of of. Any questions?

Example
Task: Get 5 silver levels to mail Kiara and I in 3 minutes

Matt: No
Kiara: No
Brad: Yes
Josh: No

Brad would be the only one to complete the task and he only gets 4 people to mail us therefore he is out.
1392 days ago
ashszoke
why is it taking 6 minutes for u to paste the rules
1392 days ago
mbarnish1
i had to update the forum ashley :o
1392 days ago
mbarnish1
first task will be posted at :10
1392 days ago
mbarnish1
Task #1: Can you get 4 users to mail both hosts your username in 2 and a half minutes? GO!
1392 days ago
mbarnish1
you have one minute
1392 days ago
mbarnish1
time!
1392 days ago
mbarnish1
Shane: Yes
Ashley: Yes
Wilson: No
Ben: No
Logan: Yes
Hufus: Yes
Megan: No
1392 days ago
mbarnish1
Shane, Ashley, Logan, Hufus

I will count you down
1392 days ago
mbarnish1
1392 days ago
mbarnish1
1392 days ago
mbarnish1
1392 days ago
mbarnish1
GO!
1392 days ago
mbarnish1
time!
1392 days ago
mbarnish1
all 4 of you completed the task!

open group

MK Station

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!