This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT TWIST REVEAL

Topic » SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT TWIST..

1385 days 2 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
I will be posting a special announcement you are welcome to join me live or just read the rules I will post very soon :)
1385 days 2 hours ago
CruelSummer
OMG
1385 days 2 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
Hi houseguests! It’s time to announce our first twist. The houseguest that survived the most recent eviction (in this case Nicky) will be going on lockdown. They will be safe this week however are not eligible to compete in any competitions. Meaning that every week (unless stated twist is over) the person who stays each eviction night will be on LOCKDOWN. Meaning the survivor of the vote will be safe and not eligible for any competitions. Adding more things to think about when you get the power of HOH.

Good luck tonight houseguests and once again Nicky you are on the first one to go on lockdown.
1385 days 2 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
Any questions ?
1385 days 2 hours ago
CruelSummer
interesting!! gratz nicky lol kind of
1385 days 2 hours ago
NotNicky333
AHHHHHHHHH
1385 days 2 hours ago
NotNicky333
Do I get to vote this week?
1385 days 2 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
Yes I forgot to state. Houseguests on lockdown can still VOTE! So remember that :)
1385 days 2 hours ago
killenit
How long will the twist last?
1385 days 1 hour ago
quackattack817
Nice!

open group

MK Station

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!